• I'd have to think about it for awhile

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
And you have to be honest..

Climb to the top, just like this guy, no safety harness in place at the top like he did. Touch the top, come down, $1 million bucks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Pass. I used to have to climb two 70' antennas back in my Army days to change out warning bulbs since we were so close to the Helipads. My "boys" used to take turns throwing a Nerf football at the climber to try to break the bulbs and force you to have to descend and climb again.

A

aon1

Jan 11, 2014
For a million ,without even a thought...... Id probably do it for the hell of it let alone a million

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
1$ mil? Hell Ya! Id do it for way less!! My job is all heights, balance, and being in precarious positions...so its a no-brainer for me!

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Nope. Not a chance.

I used to climb the 90 foot tall silos at our farm, growing up. The ladder had a very thin cage that you could lean on if you had to let go to work on something. I didn't mind climbing that high, but definitely knew I didn't ever want to go higher without better protection.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I love this video. I think the first time I saw it was last year. I've been intrigued since seeing it.

Yea I would totally do it. I love being up high. Its an adrenaline rush because you're scared but also excited.

I love being up high and doing stuff like that.

So yes, I would love a chance to do that.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
And you have to be honest..

Climb to the top, just like this guy, no safety harness in place at the top like he did. Touch the top, come down, $1 million bucks?

My brother does this already for a living. I don't think the towers are as tall but still. He loves it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
My brother does this already for a living. I don't think the towers are as tall but still. He loves it.

Do you know what their general pay is ? I have been so curious to know what these guys are making.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I am an adrenaline junkie big time. A regular skydiver and have done some awesome adrenaline pumping things but i will be honest. just watching that dude puckered my asshole and made me laugh with that nervous laugh thinking of doing it. That dude has some balls of steel.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Do you know what their general pay is ? I have been so curious to know what these guys are making.
I'm not sure but he is 22 and drives a brand new bmw to of the line suv so if that says anything. He gets lots of over time to.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic