Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Why are the boards suffering?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
So I was checking 3-4 of the boards I'm on this morning and noticed a trend. I'm not the only one who has noticed this. The boards are slow AF lately. Trying to figure out why and then went over to AB to check for new posts. Then it hit me, due to a few assholes there. The boards are having problems because a few unchecked assholes seem to ruin damn near every thread started. We had this problem here for a while a few years ago, and it got so bad that a few of the boards I used to be on shut down. Same 5-6 shitbags fucking up the whole board. I'm thankful that we now have some decent MODs and admins here that keep that shit under control.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I always feel weird posting pictures of myself any place other than BBing forums. It seems far less narcissistic than on FB or IG etc.

A lot of board members have also connected using other methods. For instance, the Summer cutting crew on BBing.com (The guys that I chat with most during cutting season for motivation) are using Snapchat and another chat app that I don't use.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I agree. I often times feel as if the internet in general is a front for people who have very little behind their arguments or words. It tends to test my patience too often. I drift away from boards for months at a time. I don't see much nonsense on this board so ty for those who clean it up when it does come.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Boards are quite a bit slower than they were 10+ years ago but I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing. When you look at the quality of people and knowledge at a board such as this one, it is pretty damn impressive.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I agree. I often times feel as if the internet in general is a front for people who have very little behind their arguments or words. It tends to test my patience too often. I drift away from boards for months at a time. I don't see much nonsense on this board so ty for those who clean it up when it does come.
Like one guy said, the internet is the world's biggest costume party.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
People need the instant gratification they get from people liking their posts on apps. Look at me, look what I did, look what I ate, look where I took a pic.
agreed 100%

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Because you haven't officially worked out until you tell FB.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Because you haven't officially worked out until you tell FB.
In that case I've never worked out a day in my life.

I don't even lift bro.(insert sad face emoji here)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic