Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Who's Excited For Batman Vs. Superman?!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I would love to see either of them with a big tub of hot buttered popcorn and Krispy Kreme glazed Doughnuts

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Every time Ive been on a jet, taxiing down the runway down the run way at high speeds, I play the superman theme in my head as we're taking off...
My way of coping with the fear of flying...LOL

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Batman is going to wear a suit laced with kryptonite or some shit like that, just so he can survive being around Superman.

That said, I think the movie should be pretty decent. There are pretty high expectations, so I would assume they spared nothing when making this and was sure to make it well written

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Raiden would kick all their asses. Calls lightning down, throws lightning bolts, electrocutes you, teleports... actually anyone from Mortal Kombat would kick their asses :D
I have MK arcade (MK 1, 2,&3) and MK 9 and you're still to much of a pussy to challenge me.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Previews look great..I will be there the opening weekend.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
There's one reason why I'm totally put off by this movie - "Ben Affleck" - that guy has a Phd in douchebaggery.
I wonder how many execs and producers he had to blow - probably bukake style ( and he definitely enjoyed did ) ??
His acting is less than sub-par; he was horrible as DareDevil. He has the Alpha Male draw of a female cat in heat and if you notice he is the first Batman whose face mask who has his chin mostly covered because his chin is naturally shaped as a testicle rest.
I mean look at he mask, they had to Marine - "Square-Jaw" it with metal?

Christian Bale isn't the best, but he was the best Batman to date...as Heath Ledger defined the Joker.
I hold reservations on Jaret Leto's Joker - he'll have to knock out of the park to impress anyone.

Ben Afleck - STFU.

Next time I'll tell you how I really feel.

Can you say......puss-seh?

"Quoted below" - "In grovely voice" - "Yeah I'm here for the Bukakae"
cd32cd6eb00485290eca99c934a7a1f918c708a5.jpg

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
There's one reason why I'm totally put off by this movie - "Ben Affleck" - that guy has a Phd in douchebaggery.
I wonder how many execs and producers he had to blow - probably bukake style ( and he definitely enjoyed did ) ??
His acting is less than sub-par; he was horrible as DareDevil. He has the Alpha Male draw of a female cat in heat and if you notice he is the first Batman whose face mask who has his chin mostly covered because his chin is naturally shaped as a testicle rest.
I mean look at he mask, they had to Marine - "Square-Jaw" it with metal?

Christian Bale isn't the best, but he was the best Batman to date...as Heath Ledger defined the Joker.
I hold reservations on Jaret Leto's Joker - he'll have to knock out of the park to impress anyone.

Ben Afleck - STFU.

Next time I'll tell you how I really feel.

Can you say......puss-seh?

"Quoted below" - "In grovely voice" - "Yeah I'm here for the Bukakae"
cd32cd6eb00485290eca99c934a7a1f918c708a5.jpg

I agree with everything you said and nobody can beat Heath ledger's performance as the Joker but Jarred Leto is a pretty good actor. I had no idea that's who they picked until you said that.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
Yeah Bro he'll be Joker for the movie "The Suicide Squad"

Part of him in Joker make-up.
joker-killing-joke-jared-leto-133328.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic