Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Who's Excited For Batman Vs. Superman?!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I can't wait! I watched the teaser trailer and it looked sweet!

I loved the 05-12 Batman movies. I had to get a Bane mask too. I got it in a couple months ago.

What are your thoughts?

Arkham Knight is coming out soon too for PS4!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
R u serious? You really are 12 years old....

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I'm a huge superman fan. I've been in several physical scuffles over the whole "batman v superman" argument. Not that I don't like batman--I do--he's just no superman.

So I guess the answer is--yes, I am looking forward to it.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I'll be watching it but I'm not a huge fan of either, I kinda do like Superman a bit more. I'm a Spiderman fan, they should've made it a triple threat!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You going cruising with MW, you wear the Bane mask and he just wears his face?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Who is what is Never saw...

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
R u serious? You really are 12 years old....

I won't lie, I'm a huge fan.

I'm a huge superman fan. I've been in several physical scuffles over the whole "batman v superman" argument. Not that I don't like batman--I do--he's just no superman.

So I guess the answer is--yes, I am looking forward to it.

I know what you mean Joli. Superman is the man! It would be ridiculous to have his powers. So much potential!

You going cruising with MW, you wear the Bane mask and he just wears his face?

Yep.... and the song playing on the radio is "It rubs the lotion on its skin!.... Or else it gets the hose again!"

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm not a fan but I'm confused....Batman is a normal human being and Superman is indestructible, flies, can shoot lazer beams out of his eyes, has x-Ray vision, superhuman strength, and can travel at light speed. If I were a betting man I think I'd go with Superman. I hope Batman stocked up on his kryptonite.

Last edited:
chadstallion

chadstallion

Aug 8, 2011
i'm always excited for masked men in skin tight suits that highlight their muscles and crotch.

B

Bronik.

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2013
Sounds exciting but I have a six year old daughter. So I'm gearing up for Frozen 2

I'm already having nightmares :(

I still have to play the soundtrack in the car when I pick my little girl up from school. Is it bad that I can now sing along to almost every track without missing a word?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not a fan but I'm confused....Batman is a normal human being and Superman is indestructible, flies, can shoot lazer beams out of his eyes, has x-Ray vision, superhuman strength, and can travel at light speed. If I were a betting man I think I'd go with Superman. I hope Batman stocked up on his kryptonite.
this right here... why is this concept so foreign??? Batman got his ass straight up beat by bane... He wouldnt last 1 minute in the ring against superman... this thread is fuking DUMB!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic