Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who want's to discuss politics?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
We are a weight training board- lotsa ways of doing it, but we kick ass in our own way.

I don't know your experience in board culture, dude. We are here to share our experiences and techniques and studies we've read, other training experiences shared. To GROW. Not just bigger, but more knowledgeable, understand better and be able to share with beginning and newer lifters, so they don't have to reinvent the wheel.

We are a community. Over time, a family. We are concerned with excellence on a personal level but also that of our sport(s). We mentor, help train and are present for all levels of lifters to build and maintain a space to flourish and gain and keep the sport thriving. Helping people be independent, healthy, goal oriented and STRONG is what we do. Together, but independently.

You have 20 posts since August. I don't know you except by your actions. You have little invested in our community, much less the family of brothers and good sisters that put in time and share what they know here for the betterment of us all.

Dude... go to the board that is not about training. You'll shine...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
So what is the point of an off topic section?

When you ban people on here for having different opinions do you really think they're going to sign up at your other board?

The point is this is ADMINS house and we are all guests. The off topic is a great area for just bs things. I have joined in the political threads as I enjoy reading them. I like reading people's thoughts makes you more open minded , but it has got out of hand with some people so it does need its own board not the BB board. It has put some tension between members and especially VIP and it doesn't look good to people swinging through to have VIPs treating each other the way we have sets a bad example. Hope this cleared it up for you.

D

DocD

Aug 4, 2013
We are a weight training board- lotsa ways of doing it, but we kick ass in our own way.

I don't know your experience in board culture, dude. We are here to share our experiences and techniques and studies we've read, other training experiences shared. To GROW. Not just bigger, but more knowledgeable, understand better and be able to share with beginning and newer lifters, so they don't have to reinvent the wheel.

We are a community. Over time, a family. We are concerned with excellence on a personal level but also that of our sport(s). We mentor, help train and are present for all levels of lifters to build and maintain a space to flourish and gain and keep the sport thriving. Helping people be independent, healthy, goal oriented and STRONG is what we do. Together, but independently.

You have 20 posts since August. I don't know you except by your actions. You have little invested in our community, much less the family of brothers and good sisters that put in time and share what they know here for the betterment of us all.

Dude... go to the board that is not about training. You'll shine...

LOL at you.. I've been on the boards for quite some time. I used to write articles on quite a variety of things for others to learn from. I could help more than you know. Here it just seems like a bunch of big bad mods get their panties in a bunch and use their all mighty board authority because someone has a different opinion from them...

D

DocD

Aug 4, 2013
The point is this is ADMINS house and we are all guests. The off topic is a great area for just bs things. I have joined in the political threads as I enjoy reading them. I like reading people's thoughts makes you more open minded , but it has got out of hand with some people so it does need its own board not the BB board. It has put some tension between members and especially VIP and it doesn't look good to people swinging through to have VIPs treating each other the way we have sets a bad example. Hope this cleared it up for you.

Are people here really that sensitive??? Back in the day when Bolex was awesome (over a decade ago) half of it was the pure entertainment from the off topic section, the characters there and the crazy shit and crazy threads. Sometimes it got a little heated but that's just how it was..

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Are people here really that sensitive??? Back in the day when Bolex was awesome (over a decade ago) half of it was the pure entertainment from the off topic section, the characters there and the crazy shit and crazy threads. Sometimes it got a little heated but that's just how it was..

Maybe time to start your own board then, eh?

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
DocD the mods/staff here are nothing but the best. I don't say this because I am sucking up to them, I say this because I've had my own run ins with them. I've spoke out against mods here and was met with no administrative response, they acted like people and didn't use their position to stand over anything. I've got more respect for them because of it. Most boards, I would have been banned long ago but the guys here take their job as a chore not a status of power.

D

DocD

Aug 4, 2013
DocD the mods/staff here are nothing but the best. I don't say this because I am sucking up to them, I say this because I've had my own run ins with them. I've spoke out against mods here and was met with no administrative response, they acted like people and didn't use their position to stand over anything. I've got more respect for them because of it. Most boards, I would have been banned long ago but the guys here take their job as a chore not a status of power.

I've already got the 72 hour ban once.. I guess it just depends on which mod..

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Its not about being sensitive. Its about the shit storms it causes and makes the board look bad. That is why admin made a section just for it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've already got the 72 hour ban once.. I guess it just depends on which mod..

I've been temp-banned more than once. As it was with me, it probably has nothing to do with the mod and very likely has everything to do with something YOU did.

I have a feeling you really can help the board, but would you please start doing that already? Why haven't you posted anything to help us out yet?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Be honest, KBD came up with this genius idea, right? I heard he started an unmoderated video-sharing site so he could post up his best videos for HGH and woodswise without violating youtube's policies.......

Seriously though, thank you.

Hey, bro do you have the web address for that site???? . . . JK :p

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Good ideeeeeeer..................

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic