Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who do you follow on social media?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Never had a facebook, twitter instagram, tic tock or any other of those accounts in my life. Just not interested.

Fedora7

Fedora7

Jul 6, 2023
I'm a follower of Amanda Bisk on Instagram; she's a fantastic fitness trainer.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Ayanna Pressley, Gavin Newsom, CNN, MSNBC, Anderson Cooper, Jim Acosta, Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, Chris Wallace, Andrea Mitchell, Nicolle Wallace, Joy Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Alec Baldwin, Amy Schumer, Taylor Swift, LeBron James, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Greta Thunberg, Vegetarianism, Electric Motor Vehicles, Anti-fossil fuel pages, a few transgender pages, and anti-red meat site for The Green New Deal.

Those are just off the top of my head, but there are so many other sites that really are top quality and make the world better both through humanitarianism, environmentalism, and equity and reimagining.
You are a nazi fascist because you are a vegetarian! A real leftist is a vegan, vegetarians are far too right wing! You do not follow communist and antifa pages either?!!!!! You are as bad as Trump! You might as well drive a diesel pickup truck, eat red meat, listen to 70s country music, believe that a girl CANNOT be a boy and vice versa...you bastard!

Also I see nothing about solar panels and the grand overlord and worshipper of Moloch, George Soros who will deliver us from capitalism.

Remember, the leftist ideology is all or nothing.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I listen to and follow a few podcasts. I don't necessarily agree with everything they say, but I feel like I get some valuable info from each. Some are more nutrition, some are bodybuilding and others have different guests and talk about various topics.

Huberman Lab (Andrew Huberman), Impact Theory (Tom Bilyeou), Layne Norton (Nutrition/Training), Thomas DeLauer (Nutrition), PBD POdcast (Patrick Bet David), Straight outta the Lair (Flex Lewis), Mutant and the Mouth (Guy Cisternino and Nick Walker), Cutler Cast (Jay Cutler).

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I still watch a lot of John Meadows stuff on YouTube. Justin Harris has some good stuff out there also.
mountain dog was the man. I still watch a lot of his stuff too.

Madrokaleb

Madrokaleb

Oct 18, 2022
Totally feel you on the need to declutter that Instagram feed.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I only follow a few these days. I fukking hate IG, but I have an account there just to keep tabs on a few people who are active on that forum.

IG: Dante Trudel, Lyle McDonald, Alan Aragon, sometimes Layne Norton, Dusty Hanshaw, Ron Partlow, Scott Stevenson, John Jewett, Justin Harris, That hypertrophy coach guy, Food Science babe, Alton Brown, JP sometimes, Peter Bond, John Meadows, Andrew Berry, Dave Maconi, Shelby Starnes, Chris Aceto,

Facebook, I mainly use for family and high school friends, but I follow a few of the guys I mentioned above, or ladies.

I don't watch a lot of YouTube videos outside of music, but if I did, it would be probably John Meadows, or any of the people I mentioned above if they post a link to their YT channel for a particular subject, or a newer video.

Podcasts, I mainly watch Scott McNally's podcasts from ThinkBig.....the ones I post here to this site. If I see an older one with guys like Dorian Yates, I will see what they discuss if they have time stamps.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Only a few podcasts but no one in particular. Most are full of shit IMO

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
13095bb4e1050c5e202a7d41f0995405.jpg

9320a982c3a3dad9b275fae24e56dd08.jpg

9425e491888a6d2843b91d36b35a6a00.jpg

8c2b43a1c5fe0f9b1e9f63245a65eb0d.jpg

8bd7f8a813329371f952105b7824752d.jpg

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Absolutely nobody. I have logins left over from my policing days back when criminals were stupid enough to post incriminating stuff on social media and it was useful for evidentiary purposes. I use those logins from time to time just to look at a few things, but I follow absolutely nobody and don't ever post stuff myself.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Ayanna Pressley, Gavin Newsom, CNN, MSNBC, Anderson Cooper, Jim Acosta, Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, Chris Wallace, Andrea Mitchell, Nicolle Wallace, Joy Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Alec Baldwin, Amy Schumer, Taylor Swift, LeBron James, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Greta Thunberg, Vegetarianism, Electric Motor Vehicles, Anti-fossil fuel pages, a few transgender pages, and anti-red meat site for The Green New Deal.

Those are just off the top of my head, but there are so many other sites that really are top quality and make the world better both through humanitarianism, environmentalism, and equity and reimagining.
Best comment ever.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic