Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who do you follow on social media?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I follow a few people on instagram when it come to nutrition. Recently I had to clean house when a few started talking about honey, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and fruit. Its pretty bad when a Dr thinks there are magical, "healthy" sugars. :rolleyes:

Who do you guys recommend who isn't retarded?

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I dont follow him but ngl....Gregg Valentino is hilarious when he is on Youtube interviews. Not sure if that is social media or not.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Just got my best friend on Combat Story so I watch that. The Team House, Pat McNamara, Jordan Peterson, Mike Glover.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I follow a bunch of dog accounts... mostly Chow and Keeshond.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Just got my best friend on Combat Story so I watch that. The Team House, Pat McNamara, Jordan Peterson, Mike Glover.
I'm already following Pat McNamara and Jordan Peterson. I'll check the others.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
No social media, it rots the brain. i am sure that there is good info but i will just abstain as these "influencers" make me sick. Fuck FB instagram and any others. I like reddit as it is a bunch of trolls just fucking with everyone.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Ayanna Pressley, Gavin Newsom, CNN, MSNBC, Anderson Cooper, Jim Acosta, Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, Chris Wallace, Andrea Mitchell, Nicolle Wallace, Joy Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Alec Baldwin, Amy Schumer, Taylor Swift, LeBron James, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Greta Thunberg, Vegetarianism, Electric Motor Vehicles, Anti-fossil fuel pages, a few transgender pages, and anti-red meat site for The Green New Deal.

Those are just off the top of my head, but there are so many other sites that really are top quality and make the world better both through humanitarianism, environmentalism, and equity and reimagining.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Ayanna Pressley, Gavin Newsom, CNN, MSNBC, Anderson Cooper, Jim Acosta, Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, Chris Wallace, Andrea Mitchell, Nicolle Wallace, Joy Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Alec Baldwin, Amy Schumer, Taylor Swift, LeBron James, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Greta Thunberg, Vegetarianism, Electric Motor Vehicles, Anti-fossil fuel pages, a few transgender pages, and anti-red meat site for The Green New Deal.

Those are just off the top of my head, but there are so many other sites that really are top quality and make the world better both through humanitarianism, environmentalism, and equity and reimagining.
Awesome troll!
You are trolling correct?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic