Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What is the Best protein

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I use Isopure Whey Isolate Unflavored right now, I can't stand protein powder that is flavored; makes me sick just thinking about it. rt...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
I use whatever is all natural and doesn't have any garbage in the product. I will have to look into the Now and ALLmax one.

NOW has been having issues with QC and meeting label claims

There is one thing ya'll are missing; Whey and other proteins are all supplements, which are under almost no regulations at all. Labels in this industry don't mean shit, because 99% of them are a ****in lie.

Look how pathetic these lab results come out to. Even the best ones are pathetic. THIS Is why you should be eating more food!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0

They're not accurate. The methodologies used for this small-scale analysis were questionable as the analyst in question is not a chemist, but rather a physicist. Nonetheless, the results of the colorimetric assay were inconclusive.

Take a look at the solubility variances. Sonication wasn't used to accelerate the dissolution of the analytes.

Flawed analytical methodologies & inaccurate findings.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
the bottom line is the best source of protein you can ingest comes from whole foods. as far as supplementing goes, I personally have gotten my best results from a whey/casein mix. isopure and ON have always been my preference but thats not to say that they're the best companies out there. I base my opinions on these discussions on my own personal results and am always interested to hear others' opinions as well. for all I know there's something new and crazy that I've never even heard of made from bull dick or spider semen that yields amazing results or something...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
NOW has been having issues with QC and meeting label claims

They're not accurate. The methodologies used for this small-scale analysis were questionable as the analyst in question is not a chemist, but rather a physicist. Nonetheless, the results of the colorimetric assay were inconclusive.

Take a look at the solubility variances. Sonication wasn't used to accelerate the dissolution of the analytes.

Flawed analytical methodologies & inaccurate findings.

lol Well, you can depend on supps, and in the meantime, I'll depend on food.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You all are out of your mind! I drink 5 shakes a day, the good shit from walmart, and I already gained 25lbs of lean muscle mass. Studies and charts and science dont mean shit!! Rock on!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Hahaha I just almost flipped when I read that, then I realized who it was

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I like BSC Hydroxy Burn Pro
Also Metaphysics Leanshot

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
I just go straight to the source and buy 100% whey isolate. (Cold processed and micro filtered). I have tried to buy it in 50kg orders but have had a tough time finding a distributor that will sell direct to a consumer.

I ended up finding NOW sells it. Ingredients....just 1. Pure isolate. (and good quality one). Cant beat it. I buy it in 10lb bags for about $100. When you look the actual servings. (162 servings!)...it actually ends up being about the cheapest protein too. Not bad.....for the best protein money can buy.

I sometimes mix this 1/2 and 1/2 with flavored ones just for the flavoring. Or I use my own flavorings.

510DJKT17NL._SX300_.jpg

f_Untitledm_7030929.png

I have used this company for many many years. They are starting to sponsor people now and the price is going up. I used to get whey isolate for 6.00 a pound in bulk. They have really good fLavors and you can buy 50lbs at a time.

Whey Protein Isolate - 5 Pounds - NutraBio.com

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Is True Protein still around? I think it was them (or someone else) where you could literally customize your own protein from flavors, amino and other stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic