Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What have you watched recently?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
watching the Breaking Bad series from start to finish...................LOVE IT :)

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
Soon suits and games of thrones are on at last some good tv

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Walking dead 10/10
Shameless 10/10
And of course game of thrones but it's not on yet.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
For tv series, my top 5 are

1. True blood
2. Dexter, although I hated the ending..
3/4/5is a toss up with walking dead, breaking bad, I need to finish breaking bad though, and supernatural. I have a little supernatural to finish as well.

****ing love those shows

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Bad Grandpa with Johnny Knoxville.

Not as good as Jackass or close. First time it was boring..second time I started to understand the humor a bit more and it actually did make me laugh a bit.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Just finished watching White House down and definitely one of the tightest movies I've ever seen.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Watched Mr Brooks last night starring Kevin Costner and Demi Moore. Good flick, but it should have ended about a minute before it actually did.

Big shocker of an ending. Holy shit; mind blown.

Oh wait, he was just dreaming.

**** you.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Watched Mr Brooks last night starring Kevin Costner and Demi Moore. Good flick, but it should have ended about a minute before it actually did.

Big shocker of an ending. Holy shit; mind blown.

Oh wait, he was just dreaming.

**** you.

I hated the ending. It should have ended like it was supposed to and than it would have been a GREAT flick.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Loving Season 5 of Justified. Any other Justified fans here? The dialogue this season is 10/10. I could listen to Boyd Crowder all damn day. If you have Amazon Prime you can stream season 1-4 for free in HD.
FX seems to pretty much do a damn good job with their TV shows, SOA, also like "The Americans"

Also waiting for the premier of Vikings and Game of Thrones.
We watched the first episode of Black Sails the other night. Looks like it has potential.
Dexter was the best TV show of all time. Though Season 8 entirely was a complete let down. Seasons 1-4 and season 6 were absolutely my favorite shows of all time. I loved the character development that took place throughout the show.

We don't really watch a lot of movies. 2hrs is too much of a time commitment when you can't start the movie until after the kids are in bed. So for movies it's stuff we can watch with our 6yr old girl. The Croods - very good. Despicable Me 2 - have only seen part of it. Thankfully my 6yr old's favorite stuff to watch is science/nature TV shows. Violent nature shows! Nature's Deadliest and I Was Bitten are her favorite shows right now.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Wolf of wall was awesome!

I watch Tcm a lot 1940s actress Lana turner ****ing beautiful woman - Madame X lol

On cable Vikings on history channel season 2 began awesome - upcoming game of thrones April on hbo

Any one watch Cinemax series Banshee best show on TV

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic