Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What have you watched recently?

D

dknompton

Feb 5, 2014
Iron I just watched the mid season premiere of walking dead earlier today! Shit was craaaazy. Carl might turn out to be a bad ass, or **** up and end up dead soon ha. I just watched this documentary on origami that was quite interesting. It was called Between the Folds. i believe it's on youtube even. It's a lot more than just paper cranes.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Iron I just watched the mid season premiere of walking dead earlier today! Shit was craaaazy. Carl might turn out to be a bad ass, or **** up and end up dead soon ha. I just watched this documentary on origami that was quite interesting. It was called Between the Folds. i believe it's on youtube even. It's a lot more than just paper cranes.

Man I missed it!!! We got it recorded tho, I gotta watch it. That documentary actually sounds really interesting, I dig shit like that. Specially they how it's made show

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Lone survivor, awesome movie.

I second this, great movie.....and I'm not just saying it because it's about my cousin.

Other than Lone Survivor, I'm about 12 years late on this but I watched the first 8 seasons of 24. That's one of the top 3 shows of all time IMO (along with Breaking Bad and Prison Break).

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Right here!

Just finished last nights esp. Really good.

I knew there had to be some here!

And hey nychris, Marcus is your cousin or another one of the guys?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Prometheus: 10/10 sci-fi flick. Loved it.

The Road: Good flick but depressing as hell. Watched it with my 10 year old son; was expecting something completely different. I think it traumatized him.

Trance: Nice mind-fukk flick but I figured it our early. Worth the watch, and thanks to whoever on here recommended it. I forget who. Maybe Brother Iron?

Yup, that was me who recommended Trance. Prometheus is good and I haven't seen The Road.

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
Love survivor was damn good.
Watched Stalingrad last night unreal movie as well

PainTrain

PainTrain

Jan 19, 2014
Wolf of Wall Street ... He is the king ... Didn't have his money but we partied just as hard..miss them days.

Now my house looks just as trashed as his office after them party's with 4 kids

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Mike Murphy, the leader of the team that won the Medal of Honor. He's played by Taylor Kitsch in the movie.

Wow man what an honor. Very sorry for your families loss.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Yup, that was me who recommended Trance. Prometheus is good and I haven't seen The Road.
I could not find it on instant Netflix. Is it on there by mail the Trance movie?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I second this, great movie.....and I'm not just saying it because it's about my cousin.

Other than Lone Survivor, I'm about 12 years late on this but I watched the first 8 seasons of 24. That's one of the top 3 shows of all time IMO (along with Breaking Bad and Prison Break).

Jack Bauer kills it. Can't wait for the new season....freddie prinze sucked though in the last season, no talent hack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic