Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What do you do for living and how'd you start?

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Sound awesome - you get summers off? Teachers in Massachusetts don't make much . You? Of course state social worker I make squat - on fact to cut state debt my dept is always 1St on cutting . People think state employees make good . No only the executives in admin . We went over 10 years no raise . In fact my take home pay has shrink 200$ week since 2003 due to cost increases cuts etc. I see on another thread everyone has nice cars toys lol vid never had new car

I teach in Massachusetts, I make about 70 a year and yes I have summers off.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I teach in Massachusetts, I make about 70 a year and yes I have summers off.

Hey neighbor ! go pats !
70 is not too bad. More than I but I got no kids . I would imagine myself anyway - my hats off to every one that works hard to support family lifestyle . I honestly can't imagine how it's done .

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I am a teacher, I teach hs biology. I enjoy my job most days, it is entertaining and sometimes rewarding. I thought I would teach temporarily after college but that was over a decade ago. Within the next couple years I hope to move into administration.

Respect man.

That's an awesome salary!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
my hats off to every one that works hard to support family lifestyle . I honestly can't imagine how it's done .

Seriously man, that must take consistent hard work.

I have no interest in that stuff. I like being able to do as i please and not having to check in.

Just me though.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

I have no interest in that stuff. I like being able to do as i please and not having to check in.

Just me though.

Turbo I'm with you . All my life I travel train go to Philipines or japan or Hong Kong etc train . Come and go as I please . Of course I dont own house and my car is shitbox lmao

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Turbo I'm with you . All my life I travel train go to Philipines or japan or Hong Kong etc train . Come and go as I please . Of course I dont own house and my car is shitbox lmao

Not a thing wrong with that dude!

I would like to do the same thing like you are doing. Train, travel, train, travel, etc.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm a convenience store/ deli/Carwash manager. I work part time as well as an hca.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Just me though.
boy that's a damn lie. your mom makes u check in fd told me so.

bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
attorney.... been around awhile... but Im a nobody,,,, started meso in 1999......

Last edited:
Art By Aesthetics

Art By Aesthetics

Jul 28, 2014
I am the owner of a fitness apparel company called Art By Aesthetics for men and woman. We are exclusive to Nutrishops and online and we donate T-shirts to the military. For everyone purchased on our site, we match the purchase and donate one back. Please visit our site. artbyaesthetics.com

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic