Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

What did I just experience

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I started feeling lousy by Saturday. I worked on what I could on Saturday, but decided to relax on Sunday thinking that by Monday it would be over. I was wrong. I had three solid days of feeling the worst I've felt in my life. I had a constant headache that wouldn't go away. Then my balance was completely off. Falling down the stairs became a real concern. Sometimes I would see double. I had a slight cough. I threw up once. The brain fog was the worst I've ever had. I was so incredibly physically tired that I did nothing but sleep for about 20 hours a day. My taste was off the morning of one day but that was the morning after that I had thrown up plus drank a bit of cats claw tincture. As I write this I feel about 85% of normal.

Does this sound like covid or is this something else entirely?

Slic.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Feeling like crap, tired, headache, loss of taste and smell were my COVID symptoms when I had the delta variant, but it wasn't as bad as your symptoms. I was more pissed that I couldn't taste my cheesecake on my cheat day than anything else.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I started feeling lousy by Saturday. I worked on what I could on Saturday, but decided to relax on Sunday thinking that by Monday it would be over. I was wrong. I had three solid days of feeling the worst I've felt in my life. I had a constant headache that wouldn't go away. Then my balance was completely off. Falling down the stairs became a real concern. Sometimes I would see double. I had a slight cough. I threw up once. The brain fog was the worst I've ever had. I was so incredibly physically tired that I did nothing but sleep for about 20 hours a day. My taste was off the morning of one day but that was the morning after that I had thrown up plus drank a bit of cats claw tincture. As I write this I feel about 85% of normal.

Slic.

Dude covid is so controversial, but to tell you from my experience when I had it, it absolutely sounds like it could be covid. Especially how random and sporadic the symptoms can be. Covid fucked me up. And I was scared to death when I got it. I have emphysema from fucking burn pits and thought I’d be one that it fucking took to the grave. Somehow I overcame it, but had all of those symptoms. You seriously never know with covid. It fucks with everyone differently, but I definitely think that’s likely. And most of us here are very in tune with our bodies and know what something is off and what it likely is. Especially you slic, you’ve been around for ages. You know you. You know your body. It makes sense that it could be. But who knows man. Covid is fucking crazy. And fuck the government. I had to get that out taking about covid lol. Have you been tested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I have never been tested. I probably smoke on average 7 to 12 cigars a week. I smoked cigs up until 2014. Everyone around me told me how covid targets your lungs and since I smoke that's how it would kill me.

Slic.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I have never been tested. I probably smoke on average 7 to 12 cigars a week. I smoked cigs up until 2014. Everyone around me told me how covid targets your lungs and since I smoke that's how it would kill me.

Slic.
GET TESTED. (soon) It's easy, it's usually free, and you can go from there. Regardless of what ANYones's political/medical pre-conceptions are ... the more you know about what your body might be doing to YOU ... the better.

(should add your valuable in-put on another board is something I hope comes here as well ... help us, and help each other?)

Last edited:
Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Sounds like covid. Those are almost the same symptoms I had when I had it. I would get tested, so you know for sure. I don't know how accurate they are, but they have the home tests now you can get. I've seen some for around $10. Worth a try if you can't/don't have a chance to get in somewhere else.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
GET TESTED. (soon) It's easy, it's usually free, and you can go from there. Regardless of what ANYones's political/medical pre-conceptions are ... the more you know about what your body might be doing to YOU ... the better.

(should add your valuable in-put on another board is something I hope comes here as well ... help us, and help each other?)
Agreed test yourself today. You have a home kit to do it?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

What other board? I'm only on here and UGBB. I will make plans to get tested.

Slic.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What other board? I'm only on here and UGBB. I will make plans to get tested.

Slic.

You can also just get the antibodies test, or both. If you have the antibodies but test negative for covid, it likely means that you did have covid but it’s gone now. That’s what I would suggest. I seriously do think it was covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Slic.

I just had Covid. I didn't even know it was Covid at first because the symptoms were so different from a standard flu/cold. Apparently Covid can be different for different people, too. My wife had the standard coughing, sneezing, congestion. I had almost none of that, but everything hurt. All my joints, my back, neck, everything ached bad like I'd been in a car wreck. And the muscles were all weak. I'm 3 weeks in and still feeling it a little.

Got to love that US government gain of function research (Fauci's baby) leak that unleashed this misery on the world.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Slic.

Probably BA.5 covid.
Hits harder then previous flavors.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Sounds like covid to me. I experienced body aches, chills, and extreme lethargy. Was ready to go back to work 4 days later but stayed quarantined for 10 days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic