Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Went to the eye doc

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I used to laugh at those big older 40 something dudes taking 40 minutes to warm up and stretch. Now at 50 plus I realize I am that dude.
Just wait until you're 60+, you have to warm up just to get out of bed.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
My wife had both done and said exactly what you said right there. The procedure was fast and not too painful, but the funny thing is when the light hits my wifes eyes she looks like a replicant from Blade Runner.

I have been told the same about wicket eyes.
my wife says in the club when the light hits a certain way, its like im a mutant or something.

Im really happy to have it done.
I was using glasses all the time before it was done. Now I can read my phone without glasses.
I can work on computers with no glasses. But if I read or use my ipad for some time I use some reading glasses.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
First one: We have a long ass driveway and I use to race my oldest from utility pole to utility pole. One day I spent about 200' looking at his back. In all fairness, he did get a scholarship to run track so...
Second one: Needing reading glasses. Doc said everyone needs reading glasses by 45, some just don't admit it.
Third one: At about 50 when the the weight I used to squat for 5 reps would now fold me like a lawn chair.
Fourth one: Used to be able to split, haul and stack firewood for 3 hr without a break. Now I give up at the 45 min mark.

About to come: Driving 5 MPH under the speed limit on the highway, in the left lane with my left turn signal on for the last 5 miles.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Another time I realized I was getting old is the fact that I cannot identify a 20 something female from a teen.
They all dress and look the same.
I just stay the F away. I don’t need to be featured on any Dateline episodes
I also had lasik done and it only lasted me three years. That probably also does not help me recognize female age brackets.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Probably today. I went to bench 405 and instead of putting 4 pps, I set up the bar with 3 plates on one side and 5 plates on the other side. I was getting under it and ready to go and my buddy noticed it and asked if I was smoking crack. I told him it would have buffed out, the 5 plates were on the side with my good shoulder.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Tues. of last week my friend calls me and asks if I wanna go out and watch the Thurs. nite. game. I says OK. On Wend., thinking it was Thurs., I get ready and head over to his house to pick him up. When I got there I txt him if he was coming out or should I come in, a few minutes later I get, 'come in'. I go in and he's sitting in his recliner in sweat pants and a ripped up t-shirt. He goes 'I'm pretty sure I told you Thurs. and I'm like 'it is Thurs'. I had to look at my cell phone to believe him.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Man you guys are old, I am glad I am still young and sexy and all the women want me and I am super huge and strong and have a giant unit!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Probably today. I went to bench 405 and instead of putting 4 pps, I set up the bar with 3 plates on one side and 5 plates on the other side. I was getting under it and ready to go and my buddy noticed it and asked if I was smoking crack. I told him it would have buffed out, the 5 plates were on the side with my good shoulder.
Mod or LK needed here!

Someone who is banging out reps with 405 on the bench should not be allowed to post in the Old Man threads. I now feel even worse then I did before.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Mod or LK needed here!

Someone who is banging out reps with 405 on the bench should not be allowed to post in the Old Man threads. I now feel even worse then I did before.
Haha. Well, if it makes you feel better it was only for a single. I consider myself a pussy when it comes to pressing.

Sumatai

Sumatai

Feb 17, 2023
Was on a date, got the check and realized i couldn't read the numbers to leave the tip in the low light. Young enough to be on a date, old enough to need "readers".

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic