Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ugg boots for men, ghey or not ghey?

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Depends on how fucked up your feet are HGH.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I feel like mandals are a no go at any time. Flip flops at the beach but that's it.

Agreed. Except on the rare occasion I go to the beach I still wear sneakers. Fuck the beach. I hate that place.

Depends on how fucked up your feet are HGH.

Wrong. All feet are gross.

They're dressy leather toe thong/flip flops. Like, I can wear shorts or linens if I go out to eat at a decent place and not be out of code.

http://www.uggaustralia.com/mens-vi...1001159_color=CHE&start=1&cgid=men-flip-flops

Any place with a code wouldn't let someone in with sandals... And just the fact that you referred to your shoe as a thong means you're gay.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Any place with a code wouldn't let someone in with sandals... And just the fact that you referred to your shoe as a thong means you're gay.

Capitol Grille and Ruth's criss don't allow sneakers but I'm gtg with these......ok, maybe I'm a little gay.....you win, happy?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
No FD, they're not gay.....they're hideous. No self respecting gay man would wear them.....but they're fine for you FD..not saying FD aint gay, just he's not respectable lol

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Their slippers are bad ass, and totally hetero

Even the faggy boots are better than crocs though

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Hang on I love my ugg boots have two pairs.wear them with pride in winter.gay lol.my kids think muscled up men,oiled and in a thong are gay.if there gay I'm a proud gay hedrosexuall

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic