jacobss
What's New?

Ugg boots for men, ghey or not ghey?

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Ugg boots for men, gay or not gay?

Cold like a mofo out in the IE.

And um FD...since when did you care about gay?

Where at in the IE Raiden? I'm in Beaumont (Riverside County)

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Ugg boots for men lol.... A friend of mine had some coach shoes on I was like wtf???
Some brand stuff is just targeted for woman and when a man wears that stuff well... Eh...
No offense ment for anyone here wearing uggs that's just my dumb opinion...

But I did see a guy last week wearing leather crocks...
The lamest looking guy in the world, really felt sorry for him how can anyone be that lame and then to top it off with a pair of leather crocks.. I couldn't help but lol.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That lame guy was Raiden.....

Ugg boots for men lol.... A friend of mine had some coach shoes on I was like wtf???
Some brand stuff is just targeted for woman and when a man wears that stuff well... Eh...

The lamest looking guy in the world, really felt sorry for him how can anyone be that lame and then to top it off with a pair of leather crocks.. I couldn't help but lol.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Lol, yeah it was pretty cold for like a week straight. I'd mail them but they wouldn't fit you. They're size sexy.

LOL

Not gay warmest most comfortable pair of boots I've ever had but now I don't need them in SC. I will buy the slippers

Almost forgot happy MLK day HGH

Why thank you good sir

Coach started out making baseball gloves and other men's leather goods. True story!

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Don't knock them until you've had a pair on your feet. You don't even wear socks with them

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Don't knock them until you've had a pair on your feet. You don't even wear socks with them

You must forgive FD...he is still stuck in the 80's wearing his Members Only jacket, Lee's courdiroy pants with a comb in back pocket, ProWing shoes with his mullet smelling like Jovan Musk cologne.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
You must forgive FD...he is still stuck in the 80's wearing his Members Only jacket, Lee's courdiroy pants with a comb in back pocket, ProWing shoes with his mullet smelling like Jovan Musk cologne.

You nailed him perfectly lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's seriously gay... Ugg's are fine if you're a teenage girl...

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
You have no idea POB what size are you ill send you mine. I'm a 12 barely worn they were my second pair then we moved maybe 3 times

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
That's seriously gay... Ugg's are fine if you're a teenage girl...

If you're close to a size 13, I'm bringing them up for you to try.....boots are a little gay, I'd never buy those. But the sandals and slippers....no way.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I feel like mandals are a no go at any time. Flip flops at the beach but that's it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic