Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren question.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The worst side for me was tren cough. It got to a point when I would get the cough all the time. The night sweats would come & go but the cough was pretty steady. I went through a faze when I was running tren often & I wondered if I was over saturated & that maybe led to the cough coming on so often. I don’t touch it now.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I’ve run both ace and E.. E up to 600 ew, before I dialed it back. Won’t ever go above 300 now. There is literally no reason.. the sides outweigh the benefits and I find a serious law of diminishing returns affect happens. I don’t get sides as bad as most aside from irritability and decimated cholesterol levels like var would do, but the anxiety does kick in along with high BP. And just generally feeling and smelling unhealthy with the amount of sweat, and how taxing it is on kidneys. Good way to get kidney stones even drinking a fuck lot of water

Less is more.

I like 200mg/EW tren E, with my TRT dose, and 25mg var a mini blast and cruise type of thing. Blood work 30 days off this has mostly always been back to baselines or pretty damn close.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Did anyone else's sweat have a bleaching effect when on it? All the collars of my shirts, pillow cases and sheets were ruined. I did stupidly run 600 for my first go
Yep, it is like a DNP sweat. Unless you take it off and throw it straight in the wash while it is still wet, it is pretty much going to be discolored.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The worst side for me was tren cough. It got to a point when I would get the cough all the time. The night sweats would come & go but the cough was pretty steady. I went through a faze when I was running tren often & I wondered if I was over saturated & that maybe led to the cough coming on so often. I don’t touch it now.
I seen where Brandon Curry said he was getting it every time he pinned. He was ready to give up on it then he started mixing it with test and never had the cough again. I have always mixed mine with test and also have never experience the cough even after probably 300+ injections. I can feel the tensing up right before the cough, but then it just goes away. That being said, I know plenty of people who mix theirs and still get the cough. I used to also have a theory it happens more often when pinning certain spots, as I would follow when people would mention when they had a bad cough and it seemed to happen most often when pinning shoulders. However, you could also say people pin shoulders more often than other areas, so who knows?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I seen where Brandon Curry said he was getting it every time he pinned. He was ready to give up on it then he started mixing it with test and never had the cough again. I have always mixed mine with test and also have never experience the cough even after probably 300+ injections. I can feel the tensing up right before the cough, but then it just goes away. That being said, I know plenty of people who mix theirs and still get the cough. I used to also have a theory it happens more often when pinning certain spots, as I would follow when people would mention when they had a bad cough and it seemed to happen most often when pinning shoulders. However, you could also say people pin shoulders more often than other areas, so who knows?
I always mixed it with test. I usually pin legs & it still got me! lol! A few times it was pretty severe. I never pinned more than 1cc of it at a time either. I really think I took it so many times my receptors or something just decided here we go again & let me have it!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I always mixed it with test. I usually pin legs & it still got me! lol! A few times it was pretty severe. I never pinned more than 1cc of it at a time either. I really think I took it so many times my receptors or something just decided here we go again & let me have it!
Yeah, that is why I kind of gave up on the theories and just said, you are either going to get it or you are not. Someone on here tried to argue with me, but whatever. I have pinned straight into blood vessels, as I have always been I full send kind of guy. If the pin pierces the skin, I don't care if I drill for oil or hit a nerve, I am sending it. Still never had a fully materialized cough. I told a guy to go sub-q, as that should alleviate any chance of a cough, he still got it...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic