Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren question.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha. A week... anything you have felt so far is placebo effect. Usually around week 3 you start to really notice some changes and at weeks 4-5 it is full blast. No sleep, night sweats, aggression, super horny and your dick doesn't work right anymore, etc...

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Haha. A week... anything you have felt so far is placebo effect. Usually around week 3 you start to really notice some changes and at weeks 4-5 it is full blast. No sleep, night sweats, aggression, super horny and your dick doesn't work right anymore, etc...
Yea I was wondering if I was jus psyching myself out because of the mystique surrounding this stuff. I definitely have some nagging feeling in my head for some reason. I just switched back to test again too a few weeks ago so IDK might be that. I guess I'll ride it out for a few weeks and see how I feel. You guys kinda freaking me out. Lol.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Yup.. week 3 the wheels came off when I stupidly did 400 mg/w Tren E. I remember sitting in a puddle of sweat on the low row and saying fuck this.

T

Txrebel

Oct 28, 2023
Hell half that does makes me hate life.

My vote is always no on tren unless you are single ...non social..and like night sweats

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
My advice:
1. Stay away from it. or
2. microdose Tren Ace EOD or MWF or
3. Use Parabolin 76 - 228 mg/w (76 mg/w will make a difference in a cycle with test and another anabolic)
4. Think of it like an oral in and out between 4-8 weeks per use.
5. Use it strategically to peak

Trenbolone is nandrolone's psychotic older brother that just broke out of jail.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha oh the good ole night sweats… the bed literally becomes a pool of sweat. Get your beach towels ready lol…

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha oh the good ole night sweats… the bed literally becomes a pool of sweat. Get your beach towels ready lol…
If you really want to sweat it out, try 500 mg of injectable L-carnitine with it. Jesus it was bad. I sweat through my shirt, sweats, sheets and the blanket. I moved to a cot, just so I wouldn't ruin my mattress. I had to throw the blanket away, because I couldn't get the smell out and I was washing it every single day.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If you really want to sweat it out, try 500 mg of injectable L-carnitine with it. Jesus it was bad. I sweat through my shirt, sweats, sheets and the blanket. I moved to a cot, just so I wouldn't ruin my mattress. I had to throw the blanket away, because I couldn't get the smell out and I was washing it every single day.
Haha umm…. That’s going to be a hard pass lol. It’s bad enough, I don’t need to be on fire.

Did you put a pan underneath the cot to collect your sweat?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha umm…. That’s going to be a hard pass lol. It’s bad enough, I don’t need to be on fire.

Did you put a pan underneath the cot to collect your sweat?
Haha. No, but I should have checked the floor to see if it leaked through. Never doing tren again, so I will not be replicating that experiment.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Did anyone else's sweat have a bleaching effect when on it? All the collars of my shirts, pillow cases and sheets were ruined. I did stupidly run 600 for my first go

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic