Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Tren E solo, my experience

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Well first off let me say, what I've done recently has gona against all bro science, gone against what we've been told we shouldn't do, against the grain etc. But in the name of experimenting, trial & error or whatever, I've been running Tren E alone for 2 months now, yes by itself, no test. A few good members here have been in the loop since I started this, and can't testify to my few "Tren temper" moments I've had, that being the only real side affect I will say.

I started pinning .5 ml every 6 days for first 2 weeks, and ramped up slightly to .7ml by week 4 and holding steady since. Now, some will say why such low dose at .7ml, well it was never my intent to even do 1ml from the beginning. My thinking was if tren is the most powerful AAS we have, then low dose would suffice and get me some good gains and do what it does best, change my physique to my liking, that it did.

Why no test? Well I'm on trt as it is, and to be honest, I didn't want to pin an extra time if I could help it, I know I'm a pussy. After week 2 of pinning test C 200, I dropped the test all together. Week 2 put me at at .6ml tren by now and diminishing test levels in regards to test Cyp as I was dropping it. By now I said screw it, tren only from here on out, and let's see what happens.

Side effects? Nothing out of the norm as far as tren sides, insomnia and irritable, temper blow ups, but nothing major. Now, one thing I did notice and is still happening, libido game elevated, through the roof, with no test or prami/caber. Some will say "your libido should be shot with prolactin raised"... well there goes that theory, some will say other wise. I believe it comes down to the individual user, as I remember when I ran Tren the PH my libido was in the gutter, but this time it's complete opposite, why I don't know.

Insomnia, yep, gets me pretty good, I'm glad they make Nyquil lol.

My plan now is to taper down tren in a few weeks, and bring test back into the picture and cruise until next time. I'm a huge proponent of tapering down, I refuse to stop cold turkey, that's just me.

Just wanted to share this experience and say that you can run compounds solo, or maybe some I should say. Any questions? Comments?
Back in the eighties and nineties no one ran Tren (parabolin or finaject) with test in mind. They may have added it, but not as support drug for the tren, because they had it on hand. Everybody got big and strong as hell with minor side effects.

But back then we weren't educated as much about these things. We had Dan Duchaine's Underground handbook and the pros at the Time never mentioned their usage. Most are info was through gym talk and trial and error. No one used an AI while on. PCT (PCT wasn't a word them or phase in our vocabulary) was HCg or clomid WHEN you could get them.

We didn't have OCT or any of that. I think aas users are way more informed nowadays and usually take the smarter approach when using this stuff (I hope). But the tren/test thing is garbage. I've done Tren alone since 87'. I like it that way. And if I don't, I will add a lil test. I actually like EQ with tren the best.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I ran fina alone a long time ago when I was 23. I couldn't get it up one night after about 6 weeks of typical tren libido. I was ashamed of myself and had no idea why I couldn't get it up. I ran into some sust a week or so later, not because I was smart and wanted to add test, I just was able to get my hands on some sust. Cured my dick problem real fast. Then I added Eq. Ended up being my best cycle ever.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Back in the eighties and nineties no one ran Tren (parabolin or finaject) with test in mind. They may have added it, but not as support drug for the tren, because they had it on hand. Everybody got big and strong as hell with minor side effects.

But back then we weren't educated as much about these things. We had Dan Duchaine's Underground handbook and the pros at the Time never mentioned their usage. Most are info was through gym talk and trial and error. No one used an AI while on. PCT (PCT wasn't a word them or phase in our vocabulary) was HCg or clomid WHEN you could get them.

We didn't have OCT or any of that. I think aas users are way more informed nowadays and usually take the smarter approach when using this stuff (I hope). But the tren/test thing is garbage. I've done Tren alone since 87'. I like it that way. And if I don't, I will add a lil test. I actually like EQ with tren the best.

You should make a thread about how you guys used to cycle back in the day. Dosages, cycle duration, drugs used etc.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
You should make a thread about how you guys used to cycle back in the day. Dosages, cycle duration, drugs used etc.

I agree!! We have a guy on another board I am on who has been cycling since 1978. He is old, and still 260 and ripped. I love hearing his stories of how guys used to do things in the '80s, and cringe at some of it. Things like guys running a 6 month cycle, tapering down at the end, and just stopping cold turkey. He said it was pretty ugly with some stuff. But everything was HG/vet grade and the gear itself was amazing.

HM, start a thread!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I agree!! We have a guy on another board I am on who has been cycling since 1978. He is old, and still 260 and ripped. I love hearing his stories of how guys used to do things in the '80s, and cringe at some of it. Things like guys running a 6 month cycle, tapering down at the end, and just stopping cold turkey. He said it was pretty ugly with some stuff. But everything was HG/vet grade and the gear itself was amazing.

HM, start a thread!

Wow! Sounds awesome!!! What kind of cycles did they do back then?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Wow! Sounds awesome!!! What kind of cycles did they do back then?

Lower doses of whatever the hell they could get their hands on is the jist of it...dbol for months, bridging with deca.

And if you had a cool Dr and told him you were working out, they would offer to prescribe stuff if you wanted.

Lots of cops running gear (which probably hasn't changed much, but they were open about it in his gym).

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My guess would be that as long as your prolactin levels don't get too high, you won't have ED issues. Perhaps the low dose of tren you're running are keeping those levels in check. If the prolactin levels get too high... you'll be in a permanent refractory period.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
My guess would be that as long as your prolactin levels don't get too high, you won't have ED issues. Perhaps the low dose of tren you're running are keeping those levels in check. If the prolactin levels get too high... you'll be in a permanent refractory period.
what does that mean?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
what does that mean?

Right after you ejaculate, your body generates a surge of prolactin, which gives you that wonderful peaceful, "I want to take a nap" feeling after you've splooged. The surge in prolactin also makes your pee-pee return back to his original soft two inches from it's earlier mammoth 3 inches. The refractory period is the time it takes for you to regain your mojo and achieve another erection.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I told your wife not to tell you about the size of my penis... I knew you shouldn't trust her... but damn... I thought I could!!!! .... So what your saying is... even with the addition of caber or prami to lower prolactin levels... the effect is permanent?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Right after you ejaculate, your body generates a surge of prolactin, which gives you that wonderful peaceful, "I want to take a nap" feeling after you've splooged. The surge in prolactin also makes your pee-pee return back to his original soft two inches from it's earlier mammoth 3 inches. The refractory period is the time it takes for you to regain your mojo and achieve another erection.
IronCore wishes he could get it up to 2 inches on a good day. Inch high private eye

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic