Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Tren a and high blood pressure

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
So i am new to tren a. I am currently about a week into my cycle. Test p 400mg a wk/ Tren a 200mg a wk. Today is day 5 and i can tell my bp was high so i checked and it was 187/119. Lol sweating.. any suggestions? Sup to pick up or something?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Are you retaining more water with the tren? May want to try adding some potassium and hawthorne berry ext. to help drop the blood pressure.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Tren will do that to ya. Hawthorne berry, celery seed extract, fish oil, and co-q10 will all help. Imo just go to your doc and they'll probably put you on atenalol or something. It's a beta blocker and works well. I take it when I'm running tren and then stop when I drop down to cruise.

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
So i am new to tren a. I am currently about a week into my cycle. Test p 400mg a wk/ Tren a 200mg a wk. Today is day 5 and i can tell my bp was high so i checked and it was 187/119. Lol sweating.. any suggestions? Sup to pick up or something?

at those doses you would have to be extremely sensitive to tren or test after only 1 week on cycle if its the steroids causing the problem. up your water intake , cut your sodium intake and get ahold of some arimidex or aromasin to control estrogen. keep a extra close eye on your blood pressure for a while.
'
also just to be sure get a nurse friend or at a pharmacy to check your bp to make sure your readings are right.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Was your BP normal (120/80) before you started the tren? If it was normal & only 200 mgs per week of tren raised it that high, then tren is not the AAS for you, bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic