Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

To reduce bulky calf

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
What? He got gh for sale? If it makes me swole like him and huge calfs please pm me!

Seira_1337

Seira_1337

TID Lady Member
Jul 15, 2014
It may not be so much "bulk" as it may be water retention. How much sodium do you consume in a day?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Dude, your calves look great. You look like an athlete and should be proud of them, not embarassed. I have always had big calves too, probably bigger than yours, even when I was thin like you. I have never felt self conscious about them.

Now I am getting bigger with more muscle mass, I am happy to say they are looking nice and large, and in proportion to the rest of my body. This winter I had the perfect proportions: 18" neck, 18" arms and 18" calves. I am hoping to grow all of those to 19" this year.

========
10/4 WW, Damn I know MANY BB that would love to have your "problem", which is an asset IMO. Build up your thighs, hams and glutes and you are GTG.

Nonetheless muscles shrink (atrophy) when they are not being used and the best way to limit the use of calves is a posterior splint. If inserted correctly they definitely restrict foot dorsi-flexion and those calves WILL GET SMALLER!

Regs
jim

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
New movie title. Gone from banned to scammer in 60 seconds.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would focus on not starting stupid threads so you have enough posts to start soliciting people to buy your growth hormone.

Peace out

You mean that won't work here? LOL

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Must of been the gh he was pinning into his calfs...what a dumb ass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic