Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thinning eyebrow's

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My gums are getting larger and my penis is starting to fall off.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Just so I”M clear, if you’re thinking about switching to tightie-whities because as you age, your nads are slipping through and hitting the floor halfway through a squat at the gym…..that too.
That said, with ‘em all stretched out, it makes them easier to shave.
Definitely makes teabagging easier. :)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nope. Mine are getting thicker as I get older. One of the female barbers at the barber shop wants to trim mine, but I told her I like them this way.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I never have understood why someone would want to shave a perfectly good head of hair.lol.I do agree that now I'm bald its kinda nice not to have to fuck with my hair in the morning.
Bingo! Less maintenance and save time.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Nope. Mine are getting thicker as I get older. One of the female barbers at the barber shop wants to trim mine, but I told her I like them this way.
Mine two. It is not that there is more hair just the ones that are there are getting thicker and grow straight out. I pulled one the other day, I swear it felt like it was as thick as a pencil lead and was I think the root was definitely attached to my brain.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Social communication humm so eckmen did the 7 universal facial expressions. Did a person do a study on eyebrows and non verbal communication. I wanna know what wild bush like mean lol I will look that up

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Mine two. It is not that there is more hair just the ones that are there are getting thicker and grow straight out. I pulled one the other day, I swear it felt like it was as thick as a pencil lead and was I think the root was definitely attached to my brain.
Yeah, they grow in erratic directions. I like the look.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
All my hair is growing and pretty soon I’ll be back in the Zoo….

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic