Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thinning eyebrow's

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Well, I have noticed over the last few yrs that my eyebrows have been thinning at first I thought is was the fact my hair was becoming white but lately noticed alot less hair.When I compare a pic of myself in my late 30's my brows were thick and bushy also black. Anyone else notice this as they have aged?Hormones,anabolic's?Maybe just age.Wife says its Kratom causing it.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have not noticed that myself and I've been on for 20 years. If anything they're thicker I don't know anything about kratom

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I shave my every wk.
IMG_20230904_162543.jpg

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I forgot to mention I have been bald for almost 20 yrs

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I used to shave my head like back in 2008 and again in 2014. I like it bald but I have a full head of hair.
I never have understood why someone would want to shave a perfectly good head of hair.lol.I do agree that now I'm bald its kinda nice not to have to fuck with my hair in the morning.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Top of my hair is always been right in the middle of army regs. Daughter wanted me to grow it out, under is still shaved. Wife hates it and compairs me to the hairy potter slithern dude when it's down lol

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
LOL.
Might as well face the facts early guy……and gals.
Unless you’re genetically inclined to have a bunch of hair, it’s not just yer head and eye brows that’s gonna thin out with age. Try about 2’6” lower too.

Hopefully you guys are thinking about downing some Saw Palmetto for not only prostate health but to help against hair loss also.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
LOL.
Might as well face the facts early guy……and gals.
Unless you’re genetically inclined to have a bunch of hair, it’s not just yer head and eye brows that’s gonna thin out with age. Try about 2’6” lower too.

Hopefully you guys are thinking about downing some Saw Palmetto for not only prostate health but to help against hair loss also.
Just so I'm clear you're talking about two to six inches lower that body parts are going to hang closer to the floor?

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Just so I'm clear you're talking about two to six inches lower that body parts are going to hang closer to the floor?
Just so I”M clear, if you’re thinking about switching to tightie-whities because as you age, your nads are slipping through and hitting the floor halfway through a squat at the gym…..that too.
That said, with ‘em all stretched out, it makes them easier to shave.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I noticed a couple months ago that mine were thinning as well. On my left eye it is going from the outside corner towards the nose and the right is just thinner.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic