Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Pump. Your tricks?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Yesterday I had the most amazing leg pump ever after doing the following 3 times over: Pause Squat x 5 followed without stop by regular squat x 5 followed immediately by pushing the prowler 40 feet, then pulling it 40 feet, pushing then pulling and fiinally pushing, then pulling it 40 feet.

I felt like my teardrops were about to pop they were so pumped, and my legs were shaking for 30 minutes afterward.

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Start on your knees and with both hands swing the plate around/over your head and place it high on your back.
Go down with one hand while holding until you get far enough that you don't have to hold
it with the other hand. Lay on the floor. It should be in place. Start pressing!

Bro my shoulders are shit now. Will leave this one to you. Sounds dam impressive tho and you are pretty dam coordinated. Thanks tho.:D

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Bro my shoulders are shit now. Will leave this one to you. Sounds dam impressive tho and you are pretty dam coordinated. Thanks tho.:D

What happened!? Use narrow width, elbows tucked.

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Oh not not from that bro. I mean to say that I have been dealing with shoulder issues for the last few years. And bands just sound easier.
Didnt mean to imply that your suggestion fuggered my shoulders.:rockon:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic