Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The Bull's Zone Training Log

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Will be sending lots of good vibes your way this weekend. You've done the work and look fantastic. Now, it's just a matter of putting yourself out there and reaping the rewards. The best to you, my friend.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Will be sending lots of good vibes your way this weekend. You've done the work and look fantastic. Now, it's just a matter of putting yourself out there and reaping the rewards. The best to you, my friend.

That is appreciated Al!

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Thats it....leave for show tomorrow :)
I'd say that I'm pumped for you, but I'm a powerlifter .. so pumping is not my thing (lol), but I am super excited for you. I wish you the best. You put in the work, and the dedication and enthusiasm was there all along ... you left trails of spew in your tracks as you pushed yourself to this moment. Now it's time to show the world what "bullmuscle" is ....
:weightlift:

Good luck! Have fun!

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
This has been a long time coming, I've been in your shoes a couple of times and I know how you're feeling, enjoy it! Have a blast! Take it all in...

You look awesome and I'm very proud of you my friend!
You're going to be great!!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Good luck Bull! Sorry I couldn't make it. Tough with a soccer tournament and Mommy Day.

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Good luck my friend!!!!
You are great man with big heart for this sport!!!!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
My boy Bull, I wish you nothing but success this weekend brother. No matter the outcome, you've won huge!!!! We all will keep you in mind as you do your thing, knock'em dead kid!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
You're gonna do great man!

You've worked so hard to get here man. You really motivate me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic