Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The Bull's Zone Training Log

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Bull this is some serious progress! How long between the before and after photos? What would you put your bodyfat at in the afters?

Before

WPFQOUR.jpg

After

UagqxBW.jpg

ha85Xvx.jpg

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
You're an animal Bull!!

You look awesome man, and I know you're gonna do great!!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
@woodwise

the before pic is around March 1. My subscapular on March 7 was 10mm and usually in the calculatiion we use you can guess your bodyfat is somewhere in that proximity...so around 10% or above.

The after pic was just taken and I'd say the body fat is around 4-5%.

I really want 3% but we redid the measurments today and they were all the same. So no change.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
You're an animal Bull!!

You look awesome man, and I know you're gonna do great!!

Thank you brother!

Here's the thing Turbo....If I get a plastic or ceramic trophy no one will be happier than me...I will totally freak.

But here's what's important to me: To do this and give it everything I have in my body and soul. This is something I wanted.
But I could have never have done it without your support and all my friends here and my family.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Seeing them side by side or over and under :) shows you a big change! I see pics all the time and the change is hard to see but damn the difference is impressive.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Seeing them side by side or over and under :) shows you a big change! I see pics all the time and the change is hard to see but damn the difference is impressive.

You and me have come a long way.

I appreciate your support and friendship!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I was hoping you'd post some pics for a while now, glad I dropped by at the right time. You're shredded. The change from before and after is like day n night, too impressive!! Good luck w/ your show homez!

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Outstanding development and shredded to the bone. I am beyond amazed. Well done, young man. Well done!!!!!

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Bull you look AWESOME!!!!
RESPECT ---FOR YOUR HARD WORK,MOTIVATION AND SACRIFICE!!!
Great separation,volume of muscle and proportions!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,