angelarbatt
What's New?

The Best Weight Loss Stack

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Re: Best Weight Loss Stack

Bronkaid is the go to OTC ephedra source, and it is combined with Guaifenesin so that it cannot be extracted and turned into meth..... where I live there is a set amount you can buy at a time, but otherwise it is good to go, there are also many supplements out there like Diablo, and Black Mamba that can be found at varies sites and is legal with ephedra in them.... The black mamba was pretty harsh for me, I prefer the homemade ECA using Bronkaid, but I did like Diablos but price point wise I stick to the other.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

I liked the oxyelite pro and recreate combo. i did it with DNP and with clen and loved both ways.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

yea DC, the Diablos were pretty good. a little pricey but they hit the spot

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

BigEd sounds like you're trying to lose a good amount of weight... You can try ephedra, but to get started I'd suggest you just perfect the diet and have a bucket of coffee before your workouts to really energize yourself. Keep your rest periods short, and do cardio daily...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011

These are my stats as of right now: Height - 6'9, Weight - 275lbs., Body Fat - Unsure..

I would love to get down to about 235lbs, and I am going to set a realistic goal seeing today is July 9th. I want to lose 40lbs by Thanksgiving, so roughly 10lbs per month.

Of course I know with proper nutrition and exercise this is an easily obtainable goal, but what supplements can I take to boost my results?

Currently I take Gaspari Nutrition Anavite as my multivitamin, Source Naturals Ultra Potency Omega-3 Fish Oil (4 per day = 3 grams of Fish Oil), and Vitamin Shoppe Brand DHEA (2 per day = 100mg in total).

I'm just looking for any other recommendations of anything to add into my stack whether it be daily, pre-workout or something to run its course for a few weeks.

Thanks.
Just Curious Big Ed, because you are a similair size as my husband, though different composition how have you chosen your goal weight ? I like my man big, beast big lol, and he has achieved it through some weight loss, a lot of just recomping though

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011

Just Curious Big Ed, because you are a similair size as my husband, though different composition how have you chosen your goal weight ? I like my man big, beast big lol, and he has achieved it through some weight loss, a lot of just recomping though

I chose my goal weight because I played basketball in college and my playing weight was around 235-240.. I was able to get down to 240 earlier in the year and keep some decent muscle size but a knee and hip injury did not allow me to do cardio from February up until this past week.. I have been trying to eat healthy the entire time but my weight ballooned again.. It may be a little unreasonable to get back down to 235 with my body type but ideally I would like to get down to 250lbs for the time being.. My body weight has also always been around 20% so I am looking to cut that down as well..

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010

Bronkaid is the go to OTC ephedra source, and it is combined with Guaifenesin so that it cannot be extracted and turned into meth..... where I live there is a set amount you can buy at a time, but otherwise it is good to go, there are also many supplements out there like Diablo, and Black Mamba that can be found at varies sites and is legal with ephedra in them.... The black mamba was pretty harsh for me, I prefer the homemade ECA using Bronkaid, but I did like Diablos but price point wise I stick to the other.

Yes, and as an interesting side note. Bronkaid is packaged with ephedrine sulfate at 25 mg per a pill, active form is equivilant to around 20 of ephedra hcl. Caffeine pills are also packaged at 200mg. Isn't it funny that companies that sell ephedrine in their products sell it at the same exact dose used for weight loss in clinical studies and caffeine pill companies sell it in the same dose used in those products so you can get that 20/200 number?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

6'9 holy fuck dude.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010

There are supplements that can help you lose weight but cardio and a clean diet are still the best ways to shed the lbs :)

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

haha ya it's not easy being this tall.. It makes life 100 times harder..

Only in terms of buying a car, shopping for clothes/shoes, and squats. Other than that, just take your daily dose of Man the Fuck Up and keep lifting.

In my opinion, you should look at recomping more so than just losing weight. I started out looking to just lose weight and realized that having more lean muscle looks much better. When I started I was 6'8" 324lbs @ 34% bf. I'm now sitting at 280lbs @ 9% bf and I don't even look like the same person. If you're interested I can share my diet and training routine as it will almost exactly match what you need.

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011

Only in terms of buying a car, shopping for clothes/shoes, and squats. Other than that, just take your daily dose of Man the Fuck Up and keep lifting.

In my opinion, you should look at recomping more so than just losing weight. I started out looking to just lose weight and realized that having more lean muscle looks much better. When I started I was 6'8" 324lbs @ 34% bf. I'm now sitting at 280lbs @ 9% bf and I don't even look like the same person. If you're interested I can share my diet and training routine as it will almost exactly match what you need.

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

haha I agree with you 100%.. And that would be great if you could share your stuff with me.. I'd really appreciate it.. And you're right, I definitely should look more at a recomp then just weight loss.. I'd love to shed the pounds then bulk back up with muscle instead of the fat I have now.. I wouldn't mind weighing as much as I do now if I was leaner looking instead of flubby looking lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic