Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Test Prop...

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Not sure if anyone can answer this but..had test prop shot in my right glute yesterday morning and its quite sore and im not sure if its me but seems like its getting redder just below the inject site i know that prop hits the body pretty hard its not warm to touch + i dont have fever ect. feel fine in myself so not sure if infections a worry..just wondered if anyone has had experience with prop and soreness :) i know its been only 24hrs+ since the shot but just want to clarify it, thanks tid'ers

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Prop doesn't agree with me... Knots my muscle up everytime

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
what do you think about it bro? im of coarse going to leave it a few more days no point worring about abit of sorness after 1 day of IM injection

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Test prop does seem to bother most, I would keep an eye on it and go from there. I have had plenty of shots that resulted in welts and redness and very sore, but none were ever an infection. Sometimes it can be injection speed that causes issues, or high concentrations of AAS per ml, or the amount of BA in the vial. So just keep an eye on it and go from there.

REK

Reactions: HDH
T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
well it was monday morning and iv got a docs appointment for bp check up ect. so if its any worse il mention it then but not sure what to say as i cant mention its from aas...it was sorer yesterday but not really that sore today but it is redder today so dont know what to think lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's not an infection. You're reacting to the propionic acid.

Why are you running this cycle? I thought you only had one vial of it?

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
It's not an infection. You're reacting to the propionic acid.

Why are you running this cycle? I thought you only had one vial of it?

the day after i pm'd you and said i was going to sort it i grabbed some more that day before i even attepmted to start on 1 vial...wouldnt of been a smart move if i couldnt have got anymore so made sure i got more first bro

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
the day after i pm'd you and said i was going to sort it i grabbed some more that day before i even attepmted to start on 1 vial...wouldnt of been a smart move if i couldnt have got anymore so made sure i got more first bro

Ok good! Was sorta shaking my head lol.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The worst should be between 24 and 48 hours after the injection. Was like this for me too in the beginning. If your condition gets worse after 48 hours and the red spot is growing, then you may have an issue. Don't sweat it too much. Post injection pain is not uncommon... especially with prop.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
prop bothers a lotta folk. in general it is considered a painful inject. basically it is the proprionic acid that causes the discomfort in some.

aside from that, don't ever discount a sloppy inject.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
Never had a problem with prop, I use a vetinary bladder available here. Boldenone sometimes corks up bad on me makes my arse look 3 inches wider for a couple of days!

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Right il convert it to my time too (UK) so monday was the shot its now wednesday, 5 in the morning redness has subsided quite alot over night nearly not visable at all..still hurts to sit down sometimes though lol hopefully the next pin will be better and i can walk normally haha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic