Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Test/Deca/IGF

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
Which ai should I have on hand? Aromasin or Arimidex? If I didn't need one last cycle how will I know when and if I should run it? M/F? Dosage?

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Ok so it turns out I will be able to throw in some caber - ya its a little more expensive but not by much. And really $2/week isn't unreasonable anyways, and at that price with all its benefits I think I'll be running it for awhile.

Should I run the torem 120/60/60/60, 120/60/60/60/60 or 60/60/60/60/60/60?

And I'm looking at two cycle options:

(14.5 weeks)
1-13 Test E 300mg
1-12 Deca 200mg

Or

(12.5 weeks)
1-11 Test E 300mg
1-10 Deca 250mg

I'm leaning towards the 14.5 week cycle, I like the idea of a longer duration with a lower dose for more solid gains. My thought is I'd keep more after cycle that way, and I'd be sticking at that 500mg total androgen range. Good starting point with deca, and next time I could bump it up to 250/350 if I want it to be a little stronger.

I would lean toward the longer run as well, with regards to Torem, I have never used it, but I would say something like 120/60/60/60/60/60 would be very sufficiant for your run.

Which ai should I have on hand? Aromasin or Arimidex? If I didn't need one last cycle how will I know when and if I should run it? M/F? Dosage?

The best way to know for sure is with blood work say at the 5-6 week mark, in saying this, there are other symptoms as well, water retention is a big one. As far as which one, I like both, currently I use 1mg every other day of Adex, it works very well, but my cycle is heavier then yours.

Cheers REK

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
The best way to know for sure is with blood work say at the 5-6 week mark, in saying this, there are other symptoms as well, water retention is a big one. As far as which one, I like both, currently I use 1mg every other day of Adex, it works very well, but my cycle is heavier then yours.
Cheers REK

I went with exemestane bc its a suicide ai... But they're 25mg caps - would M/F suffice? And should I just start it from day 1? I read acne is actually an estrogen side, so if I control that a bit I'm hoping it won't flare up so bad this time. At the same time I don't want to kill my gains, any recommendations?

Part of the reason I'm running deca is because it doesn't aromatize but still gives good gains, and is said to have low/easy to manage sides(caber). I'm looking for similar strength and size gains out of this cycle, without as many sides.

Thanks for your continued assistance.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
I went with exemestane bc its a suicide ai... But they're 25mg caps - would M/F suffice? And should I just start it from day 1? I read acne is actually an estrogen side, so if I control that a bit I'm hoping it won't flare up so bad this time. At the same time I don't want to kill my gains, any recommendations?

Part of the reason I'm running deca is because it doesn't aromatize but still gives good gains, and is said to have low/easy to manage sides(caber). I'm looking for similar strength and size gains out of this cycle, without as many sides.

Thanks for your continued assistance.

Your very welcome, stane is a great choice, for dosing, you could try something like 12.5 mgs every other day to start, some actually start at 6.75, but it can be hard to split pills into 4's. If you start to feel joint pain then you will have to lighten the dosage.

Cheers REK

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
So I'm wondering if the use of the topical finastride "spironolactone" would actually work for acne. I found out I have cystic acne on my back, and I'm really considering accutane at 20mg a day or eod.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
So I'm wondering if the use of the topical finastride "spironolactone" would actually work for acne. I found out I have cystic acne on my back, and I'm really considering accutane at 20mg a day or eod.

Sorry bro, I'm not prone to acne all that much so I really haven't done any research into it. I'm hoping someone with knowledge of it may chime in. For me, my AI is all I have ever needed, not really prone to much.

Best of luck

REK

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
200 or 250mg of deca is not gonna do much. the rule is 400mg or up. 350-375 is the lowest i would ever go on the deca.

also your test P is 250mg???? OUCH lol

I would'nt play with that.

ideally with what you have( 20cc deca, 15cc LE test and 10 cc prop, here is how i would set it up.

test 2cc a week
deca 1.5 cc a week

then after your last pin of long ester T, I would wait a week then start running the prop at 300mg a week for 3-4 weeks to let the deca and LE test clear, then hit your HCG, then SERM

just my 2 cents

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
Sorry bro, I'm not prone to acne all that much so I really haven't done any research into it. I'm hoping someone with knowledge of it may chime in. For me, my AI is all I have ever needed, not really prone to much.

Best of luck

REK

I've always had a little acne, nothing terrible, and it didn't really flare up tell about half way through my last cycle. And I was told it wasn't that bad, but I think it looks terrible and its embaressing. Keeps me from wearing muscle tees.

Any thoughts on an anti androgen cream?

Last edited:
S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
200 or 250mg of deca is not gonna do much. the rule is 400mg or up. 350-375 is the lowest i would ever go on the deca.

also your test P is 250mg???? OUCH lol

I would'nt play with that.

ideally with what you have( 20cc deca, 15cc LE test and 10 cc prop, here is how i would set it up.

test 2cc a week
deca 1.5 cc a week

then after your last pin of long ester T, I would wait a week then start running the prop at 300mg a week for 3-4 weeks to let the deca and LE test clear, then hit your HCG, then SERM

just my 2 cents

I've seen your posts in other forums, one I'm particular was on Triptorelin I think? You are very inciteful, and thanks for stopping in.

So I posted these earlier:

Bodybuilding Health & Fitness Forum - Iron for Life - Cycle advice (comments on first cycles, doses, eating, etc.)

Bodybuilding Health & Fitness Forum - Iron for Life - Low dose cycles--Truth and myth.

And that's where I'm coming up with dosage protocol. If you think I really need to bump it up cause its going to be disappointing, and give crappy gains, I'm willing to think about changing that. But I think if I had great results on 500mg test, I should have great results on 500mg total androgens - or am I wrong? Sounds like you have experience in this matter.

Haha ya the test p 250 feels terrible, like the sustanon 400 I had.

And I'm going to need more than an extra week of test doses for the deca to clear? How many weeks after a deca dose can you start pct?

1-2 IGF 40mcg bilat M/W/F
4-5 IGF 40mcg bilat M/W/F
7-8 IGF 40mcg bilat M/W/F
10-11 IGF 40mcg bilat M/W/F
13-14 IGF 40mcg bilat M/W/F
16-19 IGF 40mcg bilat M/W/F
1-1.5 test p 250mg
1.5-3 test p 125mg
1-12 deca 200mg
1-13 test e 300mg
14 test p 125mg
15 test p 250mg
1-15 hcg M/F 250mcg
16-20 torem 120/60/60/60/60
16-21 DAA
16-21 exemestane 25mg M/W/F

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
well the first question you have to ask yourself is what is a light cycle? i personally think a gram or less is light.

you ask if you should gain the same with a total of 500 mg of sauce, with tren or something, prolly but not with deca, here is why.

tren is just as androgenic as it is anabolic, 5x more than test. so test is 100/100 and tren is 500/500 so you actually gain more LBM per mg with tren than test.

with deca its less androgenic than test, so the gains mg for mg test beats out deca.

everyone thinks deca is like this dark super strong steroid, and its actually the opposite, its a mild steroid. we know this because they gave some aids patients 600mg of deca a week, and they had less sides than the study on test.

so deca is very mild, and honestly only works well with a nice dose of test, to get the synergistic effect of the 2 combined.

ive never done igf, and if this is your second cycle i honestly cant imagine why you would need to fool with it.

Last edited:
S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
How about 300/300 or 250 test 400 deca with .5 caber MF or MWF? I think the first is more along the lines of what I'm thinking...

That would equate to 450, with less sides than 450. I just want less estrogenic/androgenic sides. But that's back to me thinking I should just get on accutane, cause I didnt really experience much hair loss, hair growth, bloat, or nipple sensitivity - just oily skin, and acne. So point two is running as low as possible while still getting the gains I want.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic