Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tennis Elbow Prevention/Therapy

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Good stuff - you always need to train the little muscles to be pain free but injuries still happen if you train hard , do multiple sports or pretend to be 22 at 48 lol - I may try the red one thanks for info

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
So the actual wrap is called " voodoo floss ?? The co is rogue? Can you post or pm me a link for that ??? Thank

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Holy crap you have opened a whole new thing for me , just ordered whole bunch off eBay lol now try to see how my elbows and knees respond - to be continued .....

T

TheBeez

Aug 27, 2012
Good tips PillarofBalance. Compression and rest helped mine the most but everything seemed to help at least short term. Mine has been going on for about 10 weeks but it feels much better.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
the best (and by best i mean most painful) for tennis elbow is put a small marble or something directly on the hot spot then wrap the voodoo floss over it and then work the elbow through different ranges of motion. extremely painfull and youll have some broken blood vessels. but the relief i get from it is nearly instant

Holy crap. I gotta try this sometime!

H

heavy hitter

Oct 7, 2013
It works. The marble basically traps that portion of the muscle down and allows you to stretch it from that point. It also is applying direct pressure to that trigger point. It is quite painful but after you move the elbow around awhile, make a fist a roll your wrist around a bunch of different positions. You make have some bruising the first couple times that will leave you a bit sore for a day or two. But the relief you get from this is very nice. Once your done slather a ton of capsaicin on the area as well

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
This thread is really interesting - I been using the butt floss now add marbles lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic