Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tb500 for tendinitis

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey now, you're older then me. You posted a vid somewhere else last year of you repping 90 lb DB's to your age. I counted the reps....you're older.

My insides might be older then yours though!

You might be right! hahaha Hope all is well.

I'm really excited about this product.

mands

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
i personally love tb-500 and have helped may with it as well. I have found the magic starts to happen at 10-12mg. I like to see this amount administered evenly in a 14 day time frame. By this time you will know of if it is working great for you. at this point continue 2mg/week till your pain has subsided. Careful with the larger MG bottles as it degrades quickly and should be administered within 3-4 day. Good luck mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
i personally love tb-500 and have helped may with it as well. I have found the magic starts to happen at 10-12mg. I like to see this amount administered evenly in a 14 day time frame. By this time you will know of if it is working great for you. at this point continue 2mg/week till your pain has subsided. Careful with the larger MG bottles as it degrades quickly and should be administered within 3-4 day. Good luck mands

Thanks magnus! I should be right with your recommendations.

I trained chest today and warmed up with some tricep extension as usual to get my elbows warmed up. Usually 25 lbs dumbbells hurt a little bit while warming up and today they did not. I would say it's most likely that I've been out of the gym since Friday because of not feeling well. Not the tb500 yet. Chest went great and no shoulder problems during my workout but a little agitated after I got home to eat.

I take my second shot tomorrow of 2.5mg

mands

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
I wouldn't rule it out. In addition to its healing properties, it's also a powerful anti-inflammatory as well. Remember this was used to bring prized race horses out of retirement. That is a very impressive compound.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
I wouldn't rule it out. In addition to its healing properties, it's also a powerful anti-inflammatory as well. Remember this was used to bring prized race horses out of retirement. That is a very impressive compound.

Beat me too it! Good enough for a huge jacked prize race horse....good enough for me! Lol.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Shoulder feels fine this morning. I took my second shot of 2.5mg about an hour ago. little burning not bad at all. I'm hitting back tonight so I'll see how my left elbow feels while pulling.

Okay now I'm getting a little more excited. A horse race site I get my b12 and other things from is the where I first saw TB500. They sell 15mg vials on there it seems quite well.

mands

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
Glad to hear it's working for ya. That site you referenced is great. Used it several times. High dosed b-12, hell they even have injectable ma hang.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hit back last night and all seems good as far as pain. I will be hitting bi's and tris tomorrow, I will miss the gym tonight. Sunday legs. I will update everyone after this weekend to let them know how arms went.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Guys and Gals. I think the TB500 is working. I have had no pain in my elbow or shoulder over the weekend, Monday or Tuesday. I'm hoping it continues and my mind is not playing tricks on me.

mands

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Very glad to hear ur pain free! Also nice to get opinion from trusted source

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Very glad to hear ur pain free! Also nice to get opinion from trusted source

I am happy about so far. I will continue to update as I will be taking a shot tomorrow. 2.5mg in the right shoulder again.

mands

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
How are u pinning this ? Slin pins or larger? Sub q or IM?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic