Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tb500 for tendinitis

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Looking forward to your results. I've also heard things about bcp157 for tendon repair. Some guys will use both tb500 and bcp157.
Keep us posted!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Keep us updated on how it works out for ya.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I will guys. I will be doing shots on Mon. and Thurs. and update everyone accordingly.

mands

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I've used TB500 with success 2 out of 3 times for Bi tendonitis. I started with 5mg/week the first week then down to 3mg/week.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Anyone here have any experience with TB500. I have tendinitis in my left elbow and a aggravated right shoulder. I have 16 vials 2mg that I just received and going to start running 4mg(2mg mon and thurs) for 6 weeks and then 2mg once a week for maintenance.

mands

Tendinitis in my experience will always respond to nandrolone decanoate added to any cycle . It may not be a documented study , but then in reality there really are no true bodybuilding - but in my personal exoerience and my as a personal coach and trainer with ton of individuals spanning 15 years - deca specifically will lessen pain for certain injuries and ailments . Tendinitis being one I've experienced . Still adjust your training and isolate and rehab any injury relAted areas through movement adjustment but after you do like pendulum exercise for rotator cuff and warm up elbows over period of month cycle or so pain should lessen or subside . Again not magically but it should help .

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
^^^ nand is like ibuprofen that comes with gains for me.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Thanks for all the feedback. I will keep everyone posted on this. I will have my second shot thursday at 2.5mg and I'll be training chest tomorrow. I'll most likely hit triceps Saturday. I have been outta the gym since last Friday.

I'm hoping for good things but don't want to get overly excited about this peptide.

mands

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
One thing that will also help is flossing.... this is a corrective technique and not a supplement. Check it out b/c many of us have used it and continue to use it with success.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
One thing that will also help is flossing.... this is a corrective technique and not a supplement. Check it out b/c many of us have used it and continue to use it with success.

Flossing is great. I try to hit my elbows and knees daily. At a minimum on training days.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012

I know a few that do this at my gym. I have never done it personally.

Flossing is great. I try to hit my elbows and knees daily. At a minimum on training days.

Yeah but your super old. lol Only kidding DYS!

mands

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I know a few that do this at my gym. I have never done it personally.

Yeah but your super old. lol Only kidding DYS!

mands

Hey now, you're older then me. You posted a vid somewhere else last year of you repping 90 lb DB's to your age. I counted the reps....you're older.

My insides might be older then yours though!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic