Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Stopping in

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Whats up Peeps? Dropping in to say hey to everyone.. Been a crazy few months.. Finally got my 2nd biz up and running.. Dont know what I was thinking trying to run to companys.. FUCK ME... Averaging about 112 hours a week. Really wanted to compete again in March but just didnt have enough time to properly train.. I think there will be a few more qualifiers this year, so Im hoping I can hit one of those to atleast make elite... Ill try to get back on here more often once I can get my workforce ironed out.. Maybe Im just too much of a dick to have people work for me.. :)

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
welcome, again.... Shit that's a lot of hours to work, I would breakdown/snap!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Glad to see the adult car seat business is going well for you, should replace those phone books to see over the steering wheel any day now :)

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Glad to see the adult car seat business is going well for you, should replace those phone books to see over the steering wheel any day now :)

LMAO...I took me awhile to get the right fit and height.. I think Ive finally got it. Now if I can just get those damn wooden blocks off the pedals Id be all set.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
hey jute great to see you welcome back...that is a shit load of work brotha.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Welcome back............damn, those are some hours....hope it all works out for you.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
welcome back Jute, don't burn yourself out, start hiring staff to take some of that stress off of you.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Welcome to TID, hope you are making some $$$$$$$

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
It's about time my friend! Happy to hear you're doing well. Keep up the great work. It will pay off.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
welcome...nothing wrong with be a dickhead...its the only way to receive repect....dw

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good hearing whats up jute. Be sure to breathe brother, you got enuff going on to forget...

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Thanks Peeps.. Great seeing some old friends still on here.....
Well I kinda snapped tonight.. Alot of you know what my primary company is.. Trying to faze that one out aft 18 years.. Decided to help a friends uncle out who is a GC... When someone tells me.. "Ive been doing it that way for 28 years" Instantly tells me, you dont know what the fuck your doing.. Jesus christ.. My work speaks for itself.. Ive never been slow even in the shitty economy.. Then............. I get to my 2nd company.. Fuck me to tears.. Why are there so many dumb people in this world? Told them I was firing every one of them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic