Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Steroids make your dick little ..

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Even a 747 would look small plunging into the grand canyon.

rabukn.jpg

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Without disclosing where I work I'll just say that it is normal for people to congregate around the receptionist. I've learned that you have to pick and choose what conversation to join in on because their view of the world is wacked.

For example:

White people are in this country illegally so we can't bitch about illegal immigrants.

Old people are responsible for slavery.

Christians dislike gays and minorities and are not tolerant

and..... they both have college educations. One has an associates degree and the other is a grad student.

Hahahaha old cliche' , cooking up a storm on the gass cooker, interesting. whatever floats your boat.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Lets think out of the box here.

If roids make your muscles bigger, and your penis is a muscle (kind of sort of) wouldnt it make your pp bigger?

Yea but when you start out with a ''Innie'' like RAIDEN a couple inches is massive!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
We all know that mainstream public is oblivious , ignorance is bliss

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
It could be true after all women can't be wrong.god bless them.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
It could be true after all women can't be wrong.god bless them.

sorry ah yes they could . pop culture meaning popular does not specialize in knowledge in any circle or topic and people especially woman are fickle naive and easily swayed. Actually people in general. Quality us never found mainstream .

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
i dunno,back when I first started,I swear I could throw it over my shoulder and burp it,now I just use it to stir drinks with

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Dude y'all crack me up. This forum is a little different then a few others I'm on. I know I'll always get a laugh on this one. Keep em coming, definitely no pun intended lol.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Lets think out of the box here.

If roids make your muscles bigger, and your penis is a muscle (kind of sort of) wouldnt it make your pp bigger?

Not kidding. It actually did make mine bigger. just a little but enough to notice and say what the hell?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic