Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Steroids make your dick little ..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Me as well but I also plan on purchasing a fake Rolex and an old Bentley GT with a burnt title............:)

dirty-old-men-001.jpg

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I find it strange that a woman would make a comment about a man's penis size in mixed company. I can't recall ever hearing women have such conversation, and certainly not when one or more males were standing around. But, oh well...

I find it hard to believe you're in disbelief. You must work in a corporate setting where everyone is on needles and pins being politically correct. Screw that. I wasn't offended a bit.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
maybe my nut sack in her grill sparked the conversation... lol...
I bet u jumped up on her desk and said "u coming to the BBQ" and she said "what BBQ" and u said "then one where I slap my meat all up on yo grill"!

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I find it hard to believe you're in disbelief. You must work in a corporate setting where everyone is on needles and pins being politically correct. Screw that. I wasn't offended a bit.

I am a manger in a large corporation and I posed the question to my heterosexual employees "would you rather have sex with a dead person of the opposite sex (still warm) or a live person of the same sex?" Rhe overwhelming majority chose the dead one.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I am a manger in a large corporation and I posed the question to my heterosexual employees "would you rather have sex with a dead person of the opposite sex (still warm) or a live person of the same sex?" Rhe overwhelming majority chose the dead one.

LMFAO!! atta boy

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I'm standing on the receptionists desk and the topic of steroids came up when my coworker showed me a cool pic of Jay Cutler on his smart phone. One of the receptionist chuckled and said she dated a guy once that used steroids. She added it was a horrible experience. I asked why was that? She replied that he had the smallest dick she ever saw or experienced. She went on that it was so small that it was useless. I chimed in that he probably had a tiny weenie to begin with ... etc. Then the other receptionist said Didn't I know that steroids make your dick little? These girls are in their early 20's and they really believe this to be true!

LMFAO!

I just changed the subject.

We all know it shrinks the testies but shrinking the unit is something I have not experienced.
Maybe this is why most of ex girlfriends though I was a steroid abuser...

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I'm standing on the receptionists desk and the topic of steroids came up when my coworker showed me a cool pic of Jay Cutler on his smart phone. One of the receptionist chuckled and said she dated a guy once that used steroids. She added it was a horrible experience. I asked why was that? She replied that he had the smallest dick she ever saw or experienced. She went on that it was so small that it was useless. I chimed in that he probably had a tiny weenie to begin with ... etc. Then the other receptionist said Didn't I know that steroids make your dick little? These girls are in their early 20's and they really believe this to be true!

LMFAO!

I just changed the subject.

We all know it shrinks the testies but shrinking the unit is something I have not experienced.

Brother next time that happens you show her how mistaken she is. If you are too shy, I will text her a photo, and if she's hot I will send her an airline ticket to paradise.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I had no choice but to use steroids. My dink was so huge, no chic wanted to touch it. Now, after years of aas abuse, it's finally a reasonable enough size that women will bang me.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Lets think out of the box here.

If roids make your muscles bigger, and your penis is a muscle (kind of sort of) wouldnt it make your pp bigger?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

Why you gotta make me choose? Why I can't have both??

Was DP on the dead person of opposite sex a choice? Cuz that would be awesome!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic