Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Steroid users no better than crack heads? Fed's say yup!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was researching a bit of steroid history and legal details the other evening. I started thinking about the "why's" and "hows" behind the Anabolic Steroid Control Act (1990,2004) and feeling sick.

The*obsurd objectives of this amendment*are to conform the Drug*Enforcement Administration's (DEA) policy and*unite*new policy regarding AAS' with the *Controlled Substances Act (CSA)*this redefined*the existing policy. This effectively altered the description(s) and/or definition of "anabolic steroid.''

This new definition, in a nutshell, changed anabolic steroids*to *Schedule III controlled substances. Additionally, the Act lists 59 specific* substances as being considered anabolic steroids or performance enhancing narcotics.

The Act also amends the CSA by revising the language requiring exclusion of**OTC products from regulation as controlled substances, enter Patrick Arnold and the battle to hault a growing prohormone market. The**Act clarifies that the exclusionary language in pertains only to* non-narcotic "drugs'' under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act**(FDCA). (1) This is confusing simply because the language used isn't clear as to the exact guidelines distinguishing a supplement from a controlled substance!

DEA is the primary agency responsible for advocating and, IMO, "greasing the wheels" with regards to the federal Controlled Substances Act and the Controlled Substances Import and** Export Act (21 U.S.C. 801-971) (CSA).

The DEA drew a line in the sand, for lack of a better term,*via *Title (21) of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Sec. 1300.01 to**1316.99. This title basically allows a determined number of "units" to be manufactured by "Big Pharma" in the States. Phizer, Watson, and others will produce enough steroids to meet the need of the legit medical community for HRT, AIDs patients, etc...The CSA**delagates the responsibility of establishing and maintaining* a closed system of control for manufacturing to who else? You guessed it...our buddies at the DEA!**They are to regulate the pharmasutical industry while also working with local*law enforcement (LE) to*combat black market*AAS*sales.

Any person who manufactures,** distributes, dispenses, imports, exports, or conducts research or chemical** analysis with controlled substances must register with DEA (unless exempt) and** comply with the applicable CSA requirements for the activity. (2) In short, if you are not authorized, the DEA or one of a number of their counterparts (local/regional LE) will arrest and prosocute you!

I mentioned feeling sick as I researched deeper into this...One reason for my cookies trying to toss is this; Anabolic Steroids are now sharing rank with "street junk!" Drugs controlled under the CSA includes opiates, hallucinogens and central*nervous system stimulants and depressants! So I'm on the same team with "Harry Herion" and "Martha Meth-head" if I choose to utalize an underground source and possess some Testosterone to improve my quality of living (we don't all have insurance!). The last time I checked men don't worry about their natural cocaine levels dropping at age 25! I would also like to ask anyone these two questions...

Who is the last person you can remember who either-

1) died of exposure living under a bridge because he lost everything spending all his money on his next Anavar fix?

<OR>

2) became a prostitute or a liquor store thief just to score 10 more milliliters of Testosterone Cypionate?

I'm gonna say nobody can think of anyone who has come even close to that fate from AAS use!

I leave you with this bit of federal "rhetoric" this is a list from Sec. 1300.01(b), paragraph (4)

Sec. 1300.01** Definitions relating to controlled substances. It lists what the government considers "Anabolic Steroids" and therefore contraband ----

(4) The term anabolic steroid means any drug or hormonal substance,** chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens,** progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes:

(i) 3[beta],17-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(ii) 3[alpha],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(iii) 5[alpha]-androstan-3,17-dione

(iv) 1-androstenediol (3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1-** ene)

(v) 1-androstenediol (3[alpha],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1-** ene)

(vi) 4-androstenediol (3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene)

(vii) 5-androstenediol (3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxy-androst-5-ene)

(viii) 1-androstenedione ([5[alpha]]-androst-1-en-3,17-dione)

(ix) 4-androstenedione (androst-4-en-3,17-dione)

(x) 5-androstenedione (androst-5-en-3,17-dione)

(xi) bolasterone (7[alpha],17[alpha]-dimethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-** 4-en-3-one)

(xii) boldenone (17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-1,4,-diene-3-one)

(xiii) calusterone (7[beta],17[alpha]-dimethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-** 4-en-3-one)

(xiv) clostebol (4-chloro-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one)

(xv) dehydrochloromethyltestosterone (4-chloro-17[beta]-hydroxy-** 17[alpha]-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one)

(xvi) [Delta]1-dihydrotestosterone (a.k.a. '1-testosterone') (17[beta]-** hydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1-en-3-one)

(xvii) 4-dihydrotestosterone (17[beta]-hydroxy-androstan-3-one)

(xviii) drostanolone (17[beta]-hydroxy-2[alpha]-methyl-5[alpha]-** androstan-3-one)

(xix) ethylestrenol (17[alpha]-ethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-ene)

(xx) fluoxymesterone (9-fluoro-17[alpha]-methyl-11[beta],17[beta]-** dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one)

(xxi) formebolone (2-formyl-17[alpha]-methyl-11[alpha],17[beta]-** dihydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one)

(xxii) furazabol (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrostano[2,3-c]-** furazan)

(xxiii) 13[beta]-ethyl-17[alpha]-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one

(xxiv) 4-hydroxytestosterone (4,17[beta]-dihydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one)

(xxv) 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone (4,17[beta]-dihydroxy-estr-4-en-3-** one)

(xxvi) mestanolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-5-androstan-3- one)

(xxvii) mesterolone (1[alpha]methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-[5[alpha]]-** androstan-3-one)

(xxviii) methandienone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-1,4-** dien-3-one)

(xxix) methandriol (17[alpha]-methyl-3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxyandrost-** 5-ene)

(xxx) methenolone (1-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-5[alpha]-androst-1-en-3-** one)

(xxxi) 17[alpha]-methyl-3[beta], 17[beta]-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(xxxii) 17[alpha]-methyl-3[alpha],17[beta]-dihydroxy-5a-androstane

(xxxiii) 17[alpha]-methyl-3[beta],17[beta]-dihydroxyandrost-4-ene

(xxxiv) 17[alpha]-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone (17[alpha]-methyl-4-** hydroxy-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(xxxv) methyldienolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)-** dien-3-one)

(xxxvi) methyltrienolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestra-4,9-** 11-trien-3-one)

(xxxvii) methyltestosterone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-** 4-en-3-one)

(xxxviii) mibolerone (7[alpha],17[alpha]-dimethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-** 4-en-3-one)

(xxxix) 17[alpha]-methyl-[Delta]1-dihydrotestosterone (17b[beta]-** hydroxy-17[alpha]-methyl-5[alpha]-androst-1-en-3-one) (a.k.a. '17-** [alpha]-methyl-1-testosterone')

(xl) nandrolone (17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(xli) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3[beta], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-4-ene)

(xlii) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3[alpha], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-4-ene)

(xliii) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3[beta], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-5-ene)

(xliv) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3[alpha], 17[beta]-dihydroxyestr-5-ene)

(xlv) 19-nor-4-androstenedione (estr-4-en-3,17-dione)

(xlvi) 19-nor-5-androstenedione (estr-5-en-3,17-dione

(xlvii) norbolethone (13[beta], 17[alpha]-diethyl-17[beta]-hydroxygon-** 4-en-3-one)

(xlviii) norclostebol (4-chloro-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(xlix) norethandrolone (17[alpha]-ethyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3- one)

(l) normethandrolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one)

(li) oxandrolone (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-2-oxa-[5[alpha]]-** androstan-3-one)

(lii) oxymesterone (17[alpha]-methyl-4,17[beta]-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-** 3-one)

(liii) oxymetholone (17[alpha]-methyl-2-hydroxymethylene-17[beta]-** hydroxy-[5[alpha]]-androstan-3-one)

(liv) stanozolol (17[alpha]-methyl-17[beta]-hydroxy-[5[alpha]]-androst-** 2-eno[3,2-c]-pyrazole)

(lv) stenbolone (17[beta]-hydroxy-2-methyl-[5[alpha]]-androst-1-en-3-** one)

(lvi) testolactone (13-hydroxy-3-oxo-13,17-secoandrosta-1,4-dien-17-oic acid** lactone)

(lvii) testosterone (17[beta]-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one)

(lviii) tetrahydrogestrinone (13[beta], 17[alpha]-diethyl-17[beta]-** hydroxygon-4,9,11-trien-3-one)

(lix) trenbolone (17[beta]-hydroxyestr-4,9,11-trien-3-one)

(lx) Any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance described in this** paragraph. Except such term does not include an anabolic steroid that is** expressly intended for administration through implants to cattle or other** nonhuman species and that has been approved by the Secretary of Health and Human*Services for such administration. If any person prescribes, dispenses, or*distributes such steroid for human use, the person shall be considered to have** prescribed, dispensed, or distributed an anabolic steroid within the meaning of*this paragraph.

There you have it! Since you've now read this nonsense, I advise you borrow a helmet of some sort to wear prior to beating your head into the wall.

-------------------------------------------------

REFERENCE: (1) & (2) and the copied list above:

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2005/fr1216.htm

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2005/fr1216.htm

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
CDC also considers us at risk for AIDS because we are injection drug users.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

First time hearing that one.

Saw a book about steroids- on the cover it showed a guy shooting into what I presumed to be a vein in his forearm, classic junkie photo.

The ignorance around AAS astounds me.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010

Reminds me, could I borrow a used dart from somebody? Geez...the lack of understanding and the propaganda surrounding AAS is mindblowing!!!

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
mainline that tren... fackingg retards. I think it would be a safe guess to say that zero steroid users have ever shared needles. Like they say ignorance is bliss and there is plenty of it here in the good old USA...

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
First time hearing that one.

Saw a book about steroids- on the cover it showed a guy shooting into what I presumed to be a vein in his forearm, classic junkie photo.

The ignorance around AAS astounds me.

Goes to show how much they really DONOT KNOW. Lol aas in the vein come on to put AAS users in the same category as junkies is plain out Bullshit errr pisses me offf

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Total BS. Never saw crack being prescribed but Test is an essential hormone that must be prescribed if the body doesn't make a sufficient amount.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Goes to show how much they really DONOT KNOW. Lol aas in the vein come on to put AAS users in the same category as junkies is plain out Bullshit errr pisses me offf

Maybe it was gh being mainlined?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I dunno, I hear of body builders doing gay for pay for their steroids...

Joking aside, I believe it was good ole' Bush during his first term that changed the schedule of aas. Now, that's not to get a political debate started, because my point here is, the war on drugs has never worked, and never will, so what did they think changing the schedule of aas would do? I remember reading about a detective that went on to become a lawyer to defend steroid users. His reason? He stated "After a year on the drug force, I am walking through a nice neighborhood one day and realizing, aas users are NOT junkies. They are hard working, both white and blue collar, educated people, and frankly, it hit me that I was on the wrong side of this one." Was quite a story.

S

SSIrish

Dec 19, 2013
It's incredible the damage an irresponsible doctor is allowed to do with his prescription pad, wreaking havoc with "government" regulated drugs that prove life threatening. All of this is done under the law, of course. Meanwhile, those of us who value our health and choose to use AAS responsibly should somehow be locked away.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic