Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

spot injecting medial head triceps?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
well i went ahead and did .25cc with 30g needle. I placed my arm straight ahead as in underhand bench press and shot from below. made sure I didnt go through tendon. shot went smooth and to my surprise, the usual elbow pain i feel during extension was gone.;) will report tomorrow how the PIP will be, or lack there of lol.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
the guy in the pic was too soft to display any separation. so you're saying shoot from outside and not inside like your avatar?
better yet, this is my arm. you can see where my medial and long head separates. do I inj directly to the medial head from inside or under? also, do i inject into area exposed away from long head? or do I move long head out of way and inj into medial head under the long head? I'm asking because, the area closer to elbow seems like mostly tendon. thx in advance.

Hey mate, a small digression. Your arms are huge, makes me wonder why the medial tricep is underdeveloped. Shouldn't be genetics. Do you train it correctly?

Best regards
Kjetil

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Hey mate, a small digression. Your arms are huge, makes me wonder why the medial tricep is underdeveloped. Shouldn't be genetics. Do you train it correctly?

Best regards
Kjetil

thanks for compliment. ever since I've been site in jecting my lateral and long head, they've become a lot more pronounced, making my medial head looking somewhat weak. I'd like to balance all 3 heads for full round look.

ok an update:
its been 3 days and the site is alright. it was slightly red and swollen on my left side only but def tolerable. plus it made my elbow pain much better. think i'll keep at it, not more than 1/3cc at a time.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Lol myo come on you know you got one if the most sought after physiques across the community . Must people would kill to look like you bro lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Post some pics for the knoobs who don't realize you look like a champion BB lol

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Post some pics for the knoobs who don't realize you look like a champion BB lol

Yeah, especially of the inject site. The pics on spotinjections .com suck. You'd think they would have updated them by now.

Good thread, I've been thinking about injecting triceps lately myself.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yeah, especially of the inject site. The pics on spotinjections .com suck. You'd think they would have updated them by now.

Good thread, I've been thinking about injecting triceps lately myself.

If you don't know myo he's pretty much honest to god one if the best developed physiques in the community. He don't need no site injects

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
If you don't know myo he's pretty much honest to god one if the best developed physiques in the community. He don't need no site injects

oh come on now... you're exaggerating man... just saying he's the sexiest man you know would've been good enough.
starting to love this spot. my elbows really feel better since using this spot for inj.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic