jacobss
What's New?

Speeding kid nearly kills my wife.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
On a side note, my beautify bride and I celebrated our 25th anniversery last week. Can't believe she said yes, and even crazier that she's put up with me this long....

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So glad to hear that everyone was OK! Sometimes a few feet here or there, and someone is seriously injured.

Also, congrats on typing the knot. GS, probably the best decision you ever made!

Has anyone even speculated that the poor kid may have been mesmorized by TG bending over to get the gym bag? After all, her name is tightglutes for god's sake! Might have been the first time he'd ever gazed on something like that....
I was wearing my yoga paints and my #****thighgap shirt . Lol

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
So glad to hear that everyone was OK! Sometimes a few feet here or there, and someone is seriously injured.

Also, congrats on typing the knot. GS, probably the best decision you ever made!

Has anyone even speculated that the poor kid may have been mesmorized by TG bending over to get the gym bag? After all, her name is tightglutes for god's sake! Might have been the first time he'd ever gazed on something like that....

I've heard of blinded by the sun. But, blinded by the moon.... lol.. It could happen. And yes, she's a lucky girl.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
We just got married :) but have been together going on 10 years . We have kept it on the DL. We wanted people to view us as individuals not as a couple lol. Most people figured it out.

Wow. I guess I was asleep (at the wheel. . .) when that was announced. Congrats!

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
The thing that keeps going through my head is what if this happened to me. What if i was gs and so on. my wife is with child, 6 months now, and i don't know what i would do if someone came that close to hurting her.

I am truely grateful that everyone is ok.

PaulMoore

PaulMoore

Sep 21, 2014
Shit like this is never going to change. Young people don't have the experience and think they're invincible in traffic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic