Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Speeding kid nearly kills my wife.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Puts things in perspective when ur that close to losing it all, b thankful for everyday and everyone u truly love. I'm glad all is well

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Holy crap! Thank God no one is dead. Its just galling that a person can bring on that kind of havoc, smash the hell out of people's property, wrecklessly endanger lives and then show no remorse. I'm just glad you are all ok. Idiots kill good people every day!

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
thats a great wife you got there gs. she went out and secured that gym bag in the nick of time. :) seriously thank god or who ever for looking over you tg glad you guys are ok.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
seriously though GS... I am glad your both ok... this could have very well been a totally different thread... Not sure how you kept it together... I think I may have beat that little maggot to shit for something like that... and then let the parent that had kids in the suv take a few cheap shots too... "I just got that car"... WTF???

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
A few things.

1. I dont know how or why you didnt ruff him up at least a little. I would of fukking lost it and flipped my lid. Hats off to you GS for keeping your cool.

2. Glad TG did not get hurt.

3. Never would of thought you and her were together. Awesome!

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I am glad nobody was hurt. I am sure insurance will take care of 4 out of 5 of the cars.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Sorry to hear about this. I am glad your wife is okay, and your car too.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Glad you're ok and I had no clue that you two were together. Congrats on making it official.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Congrats on the marriage....
Celebrated our 20th anniversy by redoing it in a small church in Iceland.

Glad to her nobody got hurt and hopefully he got insurance.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Congrats on the marriage....
Celebrated our 20th anniversy by redoing it in a small church in Iceland.

Glad to her nobody got hurt and hopefully he got insurance.

That sounds romantic. Thanks man.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So glad to hear that everyone was OK! Sometimes a few feet here or there, and someone is seriously injured.

Also, congrats on typing the knot. GS, probably the best decision you ever made!

Has anyone even speculated that the poor kid may have been mesmorized by TG bending over to get the gym bag? After all, her name is tightglutes for god's sake! Might have been the first time he'd ever gazed on something like that....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic