Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

So you just bought TID

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
I would not want to see a Facebook page or anything to do with Twitter, youtube, google...ect You are just asking for the board to be inundated with kids and LE

This is a good point admin, in that most people who are most likely to respond are your active base and obviously frequent here because it is their online home. They love what you've done with the place, the dynamic, the friends etc. In that aspect, little will have to change.

If the goal is to bring in more people, further brand TID to a broader audience, then all of those things on social media will go a long way, but the inevitable influx of people who don't know or understand the current dynamic and are bound to cause friction for the people you have now. I think if that is the goal, you may have to make parts of the board inaccessible to new members until they blend into the dynamic, like after X amount of posts.

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
While I don't compete, I like the idea of learning what a competitors requirements are, as far as nutrition, cycle and drying up as much as possible pre-contest.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
All,

I want to hear all opinions for improvement however with respect to security only I know what's behind the scene's hence your response regarding security can only be conjecture.

With what you can see I would love to hear your opinions.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Start a supplement line and sell t-shirts... then host wet t-shirt contests by video submission...and Bikin Contests... make sponsors give prizes for those events... make IronCore a Super mod So he can ban LK with a Squat rack smack (or whatever it was called)... and turn off that fuking Java script that makes it impossible for me to get a CrLf when I press the ENTER key because I have Java disabled!!!!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Damn good forum the way it sits. I do like the vet sub forum idea...

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I am with IC. Wet T-shirt contests and Toga parties. And we need a Karaoke night too.

W

wsf

Dec 8, 2014
Having just re-joined (after a period of inactivity) I'm not sure I can offer much in the way of serious improvement. I think the forums cover the waterfront and include topics that are taboo on some other boards. That's good. I don't understand why you can't create albums until you have ten posts. And it's hard or impossible to delete some things that you might want to fix, like before and after pics if you post one by mistake. And if you want to close the profile for some reason, I don't see any instructions for doing that.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I haven't been on this board long enough to have the right feel for what is right or wrong with it. Transparency of sources if that is not establish yet. If they sell bunk, there gone.

A sub forum for mass spec testing by members (or others) and a blood test category.

There is some good people on here and seem to run a good board.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
this site does a great job at staying under the radar ;) Would not change a thang :D

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Um guys? TID is already on FB and twatter. Er, I mean twitter. :)

What would I do? Hm...I'm not sure. Have to think on that. This place is pretty darn good already.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
I don't think I've really utilized what the board has to offer to really provide an opinion. The parts that I like, the training journals and powerlifting subforums are great.

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe put a members pics and videos section in the powerlifting forum for people who want to get opinions on form/technique, whether a lift was successful, etc. (instead of progress pics/videos). But that's not a big deal.

Reactions: 5.0
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I would try to recruit some pros and get them to post about their real life experiences and what it takes to become a pro (yeah I realize you won't get the specific formula or exercise routines, but try to get them to lay those out in general terms). And the veterans with real life experience, I would encourage them to tell all and tell it like it is, no sugarcoating. I'm not sure how I would go about doing this, maybe Mike's idea of a competitor's corner would do it. But it would take some policing the threads to keep those who are not experienced from posting wasteful threads in that section.

I would also discourage political discussions as those are just toxic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic