Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Shoulder replacement @ 44

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Did shoulders today, better than last week and better than expected. Will have a PT eval tomorrow and will update what their thoughts are.
How things going with the rehab Wilson6? Hey, did you have to take pain meds after surgery? Were you out patient or have to stay a night or two? The reason I ask is I agreed yesterday to get surgery on my right shoulder. They are doing the stemless aspherical humeral head resurfacing and inlay glenoid. I am already starting to mentally get ready for this. I honestly don't want to take these opioids for pain. So I am planning at this point to be back in the gym 1 week after surgery. I can use machines to work one side of the body which should help force blood into the injured side and speed up recovery. I am supposed to keep thsi sling on for 4 weeks but want to be released by week 6. I plan on taking HGH and IGF-1 along with my TRT to speed up the healing process. Have not decided on whether or not I will add a small amount of Deca, still have some BPC 157 and TB 500 left. I am scheduled to go in in about 4 weeks.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Don't know about W6 but I'm 8 wks post op and doing fukn amazing! I took pain meds for a wk but only once in the morning and once before bed. I only had to stay in hospital one night. They had o.t. at my house the next day and 3x wk for the first month. Started p.t. after and am progressing well. I atually hit a few golf balls last wk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic