Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Serostim vs. China GH

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Hmm, I saw a few others mention prices, why was only pray4surf's post edited?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Hmm, I saw a few others mention prices, why was only pray4surf's post edited?

I was kinda wondering the same thing. He wasn't trying to sell anything, he was just making a statement.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
OP because the technology, qualifications of employees, facilities, and certification are so remarkably different with GH, the notion a generic product can approximate that of Pharm grade on a quality/cost comparison, is utter nonsense, IME.

Moreover because the benefit most non-professional BB achieve from rHGH pales in comparison to AAS, the maximal benefit from AAS should be achieved before GH is even considered, IMO

jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
With respect to the price difference genuine Pharm grade GH may cost as little as (at $7.00- $12.00/IU Humatrope) OR for "Rips" (ranging between $1-4/IU)

jim

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
With respect to the price difference genuine Pharm grade GH may cost as little as (at $7.00- $12.00/IU Humatrope) OR for "Rips" (ranging between $1-4/IU)

jim

Damn dr jim you are being generous by giving Rips a $4/ iu price. Don't be some nice next time. Good to see you here.

mands

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Pharmacy gh over generic any day...I don't see how any generic gh company can have the lab equipment and tech to product hgh. A friend of mine works with pfizer on the freeze dryers for genos and he said they are incredibly expensive and difficult to run. But then again to each their own

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Ok so last I saw a ugl out of California that got busted had the machine to make gh in its powder form and it cost $35k so yes its expensive but if your.making a ton of money like the ugls in China they will buy the machine so I believe most of he blue tops and genetics are made this way so the machine is available we should all pitch in and get one ...

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Ok so last I saw a ugl out of California that got busted had the machine to make gh in its powder form and it cost $35k so yes its expensive but if your.making a ton of money like the ugls in China they will buy the machine so I believe most of he blue tops and genetics are made this way so the machine is available we should all pitch in and get one ...

p26EVRL.gif

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
SRB1 .....what you talkin Bout willis. Just call up china....yes mr chin...um send me some gh powder stat.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013

Stupidest post of all time contender here

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
what the hell do you want me to say retard the machinist $35,000 what did you not understand about the post you can actually buy gah in a non lymphonized manner and then turn it into powdered gah so take that for your community college retard self

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic