Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Serostim vs. China GH

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Im glad i saw this thread ,i actually have been wondering if i should go ahead with hydgtropin or blue tops or save up for humatrope .The price diff is insane i have real sources and 4ius a day of pharma grade seems to hover a round 400$ a week compared to 3 to 4oo a month for china stuff .I ve been all over forums and reviews the last 2 days and the consensus is chines is a gamble even if its real its not as strong as humatope etc. So i guess il wait till the fall and spend the big bucks .Heres a quote i read years ago that rings true with this issue THERES NOTHING MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REGRET . peace.

if 4iu's ED is costing you $400/week you are getting ripped off bad

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Serostim is right around $4.00 and iu...

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
You could not have said that better. "There's nothing more expensive than regret." You see a bunch of guys saying shit like I can get this and that pharma grade for like $300. I just want to say bs on that. Example I've been all over the world from Japan to the great USA and I have NEVER seen Norditropin go for less than $10 per iu. Most of the time it runs more like $12 per iu but I don't care I'll pay for it. Yeah you might get a bunch of cheap kits and they may have hgh in them but there is no doubt they are watered down with filler. Yeah you can take a shot and get a blood test and your igf be up, but just a little hgh will make your igf go up. Good luck out there.

No prices.

Attachments

• Huma Pic.jpg
    Huma Pic.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Lol..I wonder who?

Maybe the guy just felt like sharing his exact price information on the open boards along with a picture of the drugs because hes so helpful. But I tend to be skeptical of people who brag about their low prices then post images of the product - not necessarily skeptical of the product, but of the persons motivations for doing so. A post like that, though, just screams "PM me for my source".

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Maybe the guy just felt like sharing his exact price information on the open boards along with a picture of the drugs because hes so helpful. But I tend to be skeptical of people who brag about their low prices then post images of the product - not necessarily skeptical of the product, but of the persons motivations for doing so. A post like that, though, just screams "PM me for my source".

Yea, I kinda always squirm when I see guys posting packs and shipping methods. Pics of products not so much but details and photos of details, not good

Sep 11, 2012
No prices.

To all, not trying to do wrong by rules which is why I said between such price and such price only to help and show fellow members what you may or may not be looking at. Now if members see other prices that look too good to be true they can remember what I posted and say "Hey I better check into this." If I broke a rule I apologize and would like a moderator on this thread to publicly say so other wise I feel like I helped everyone who read out. If I offended anyone, not my intensions.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
This boards need to get over that stupid rule there's like is a million open posting boards with links and prices who cares we all buy from ugls and over seas sellers its kinda juvenile to be honest ultimately you decide who you buy from...

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Not bragging. The point of the post was to show that Pharma grade can be found at a reasonable price. Not cheap like generics but cheaper than what most claim is out there. The pic was a preemptive move to avoid a flood of posts telling me that pharma gh can't possibly be that cheap, needs to be kept cold and that my protein is worthless which is why I got it at that price.

I'm not sharing this source. Last year after I gave out the Russian/Ukrainian Jintropin and Ansomone source it all went to shit in less than 6 months. Only the Ansomone source is till around. Lesson learned!

Mods: Sorry about price talk infraction. I thought legitimate Pharmaceutical products from licensed distributors were okay to discuss.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Go with whatever you can afford. I personally like serostim. No one is gonna see results off gh in a month or two... love it when people say the see results in a couple weeks running 2iu... Maybe your feeling some side effects or your anabolics are really kicking in.

If you can't run it for 6 months your wasting your money. An if it's China gh I wouldn't do under 6iu... pharma not under 4iu.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Lol..I wonder who?
No need to wonder. Not a shill and I've got nothing to hide.
Noserider @ Renegade
Noserider @ the bolex since 98
Nozeryder @ Professional Muscle since 2003
Pray4surf @ Outlaw since 2010

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic