Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Secretly Dating

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
You can either be a man of good character and be honest, further not give a fuck about what other ppl think, or you can try and find a way to keep things secret. There is no way to make it easier on your friend and if you were that worried about his opinion you would have kept your dick out of his sister. In closing, be a man and just be honest.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you weren't so good looking this would never have happened, lol

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Strange looking person, have another picture?

childs-play-chucky-sneering.jpg

here you go

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
How is she diff?....explain why in detail.....because it sounds like your caveing in to me,,and NO fucking black heart allows that shit bro,,,,dw

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Out of respect with your friendship, you talk to your friend. You tell her that you think highly of his sister, and want to date her. You let him know that you don't really feel you need his permission, but that you would like to have it because of your friendship. Why wouldn't your friend be OK with that, particularly since you intend to treat her with the respect she deserves.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
If you really like her and it feels diff to you than any other girl, tell your friend, tell him how you feel and keep it going whatever he thinks. if your just fucking around, zip your pants up and salvage what you can.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Kbd that church bread has got you high. 18 yos are impossible to date, it never works out.

Now pass me some of that church bread FOOL!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
It doesn't seem like she's that special to you. You wrote that you were "fucking and dating" her. Since you thought it was more important to say that you're fucking her than dating I'd say it's best to not get yourself too wrapped up.

18 year olds can be a real pain in the ass too. The last one I dated I ended up marrying. Be careful.... I got lucky but that's the exception, not the rule.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Id have to agree with everyone else. Be a man and tell your friend whats going on. Id also like to see a different pic.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
She looks a little younger than 18 :rolleyes: but if your serious about her you should just tell everyone

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Bit of different advice. If you do tell him and go ahead with the relationship, whatever you do don't let it impact your friendship with him i.e. if you go over to his place to see him, go to see him and don't see her. Don't mix it up. I dated my best friends sister back when I was 18-19 and event though he was fine with it, I spent too much time with her and he took the back seat. Looking back I guess he would have felt I never went to see him, just her. Destroyed the friendship. Now both she and he are long gone...

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Well, at this point I'm sure your best bro has heard of all the awesome war stories from previous women so he's convinced that you are doing the same to her. Tell him; if he's your best bro; he'd understand. As far as 18? Even better. They're are for sure dumber, but I'm finding the younger girls are way less bitter and more fun to be around. Good luck on this, but you should really post more pics.

PS: Prolly should ask your buddy to smell your finger anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic