Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Rock the CUT

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Not an epic night at the gym. Struggles through what I could after spending an hour with the chiropractor. Couldn't do any lift un-seated but did what I could and did cardio. Week will get better.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Just got in on this RS, those wheels are killer bro!

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Just got in on this RS, those wheels are killer bro!

Thanks brother.

Worked them tonight. Nothing spectacular due to my back still hurting. Quads and Calves

Leg extension. 4 sets of 15 high squeeze
Leg press (this hurt pretty bad with the back so I didn't go too deep) 5 sets of 15
DB step ups 3 sets of 15
Seated and standing calves 4 sets each of 15 very slow.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks brother.

Worked them tonight. Nothing spectacular due to my back still hurting. Quads and Calves

Leg extension. 4 sets of 15 high squeeze
Leg press (this hurt pretty bad with the back so I didn't go too deep) 5 sets of 15
DB step ups 3 sets of 15
Seated and standing calves 4 sets each of 15 very slow.

Nice work RS, those high squeeze extensions are killer! I make some of the craziest faves doing these lol. Hate to hear about the back pain. I had to hit it light for about 2 months on big leg movements and lower back movements myself recently, and it sure paid off. I just tossed in extra volume with slow tempo on some accessories to still get some good tension. I hope that back gets to feeling better soon. Glad to see you're training smart bro

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Nice work RS, those high squeeze extensions are killer! I make some of the craziest faves doing these lol. Hate to hear about the back pain. I had to hit it light for about 2 months on big leg movements and lower back movements myself recently, and it sure paid off. I just tossed in extra volume with slow tempo on some accessories to still get some good tension. I hope that back gets to feeling better soon. Glad to see you're training smart bro

Yeah no sense it making anything worse to get a workout in. I've found I typically have better luck with my legs on Higher reps anyways. Still going to failure, man they burn bad especially on no carbs right now. I typically try to use Bands where I can to, always going slow through motion.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah no sense it making anything worse to get a workout in. I've found I typically have better luck with my legs on Higher reps anyways. Still going to failure, man they burn bad especially on no carbs right now. I typically try to use Bands where I can to, always going slow through motion.

I love hitting high reps on legs. It's just a different feel for me. I haven't tossed bands in. I need to get some. So much great stuff to do with them

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Lifted Back tonight. Again had to work around a few things but got most it.

Definitely feeling depleted. Fat burning switch is on for sure. 30 degrees today and I soaked a tee shirt all day. Felt like a furnace. I can really tell a difference in my face and upper torso. Belly coming down nicely too. Just now getting some of my OTC support supps in so I'll get those in the mix now too.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice man !

When are more progress photos gonna be posted?

What's making you sweat so much?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Good luck! Better yet, it's not about luck. It's about wanting it so bad, that nothing will stop you!

Are you working with anyone? Is this your first show?

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Nice man !

When are more progress photos gonna be posted?

What's making you sweat so much?

It's got to be the 8 meals a day cause I'm only on test and EQ right now. Also a ton of OTC stuff like CLA, l-carnitine, arganine, luecine, fish oil stuff like that.

Ill post pics Saturday. Looks like there will be a very good difference from starting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic