Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Regulating blood pressure on cycle

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
Hey guys. I have a couple of bp questions for y'all.
1. What are the methods y'all use to keep your bp in normal ranges while taking anything like dbol, eq, tren, ect.
2. If you have achieved high blood pressure, what OTC methods can be taken to reduce it?
3. Can you safely take prescribed bp meds and steroids simultaneously?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
A baby aspirin would be the simplest fix

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
A baby aspirin would be the simplest fix

I agree with the baby aspirin but studies have shown that baby aspirin before bedtime works better than during the day due to its effect on blood vessel constriction during sleep. I also take Hawthorne Berry. It's another Vasodilator.

If I'm taking Test though, I take Dandelion Root and drink copious amounts of Green Tea for their diuretic effect. Test makes you hold water due to the E2 aromitization.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
I agree with the baby aspirin but studies have shown that baby aspirin before bedtime works better than during the day due to its effect on blood vessel constriction during sleep. I also take Hawthorne Berry. It's another Vasodilator.

If I'm taking Test though, I take Dandelion Root and drink copious amounts of Green Tea for their diuretic effect. Test makes you hold water due to the E2 aromitization.

Why not just use an ai?

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I do and have but they kill your lipids so I now only use if I experience Gyno symptoms. Besides, crushing your E2 can also kill your libido. Who wants that?

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
You also asked for OTC solutions so that's what I was referring to. AI's aren't necessarily OTC.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
You also asked for OTC solutions so that's what I was referring to. AI's aren't necessarily OTC.

I was speaking more along the lines of prescribed bp meds. I do appreciate the info though. I didn't no that about the green tea. My worry with that though, wouldn't the copious amount of caffeine in the green tea be conterproductive considering caffeine raises bp?

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I have friends that take prescription BP meds while on cycle.

Yes but the caffeine in Green Tea isn't extremely high. By copious I mean about 6 cups a day. That's probably about 2 to 3 cups of coffee in regards to Caffeine content. You can also buy decaffeinated green tea which I have on hand also but I rarely drink it.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
I have friends that take prescription BP meds while on cycle.

Yes but the caffeine in Green Tea isn't extremely high. By copious I mean about 6 cups a day. That's probably about 2 to 3 cups of coffee in regards to Caffeine content. You can also buy decaffeinated green tea which I have on hand also but I rarely drink it.
Now we're talking. Do they take the meds because the aas raises there bp, or do they naturally have high bp and take them normally?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Check out Carditone....It's an herb....I get it on Amazon....brought mine down 20 points in 6 weeks.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Both. If you go to your doc and your BP is high for a period of time, he/she will put you on meds.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
Ok so here's how the situation is playing out. Both sides of family have high bp but I haven't been diagnosed with it. Being on 25mg test p ed and 20 mg dbol ed started causing me nosebleeds. I went to check my bp today and the machine set off the bleed that lasted about 20 min. I have an appointment later this week. From what I have read I can't introduce baby aspirin until I get the nose bleeds under control. Is my only option to back off the dbol until I can get baby aspirin dosing started? In hindsight I guess I should have done that in the first place.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic