Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Rampage's log

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Rampage, I was told same damn thing by the man that got me into this lifestyle. It works if you do! We're all here to support and push you, let's make this next year your best!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Brother, look at the great help you got here! I'm impressed. Time to grow.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Thanks a lot for all the great advice and help! Really appreciate it. It is indeed time to grow now!!
This log needs to get deleted asap! lol

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Follow the chart for working sets... Welcome to the wonderful world of Prilepin.

Awesome chart! But do I pick which percent range I want to go?
I'm just gonna PM my questions to you guys now since you guys are all so willing to help me :p

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm just gonna PM my questions to you guys now since you guys are all so willing to help me :p

we are bro. always.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
First don't delete the log. Keep it going so you can watch your progress.

Second you pick your percentages based on your program. You want to vary them week to week. It's simple. You can do a heavy week and then a light week. So one week do 60% and use the sets reps scheme in the chart. The next week do 80. The next week do 70 and then do 90 the following. From time to time set new PR'S and recalculate the percentages.

Third no pm. Keep the questions in here to document the learning process. Others can chime in that way as well.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
There are many knowledgable people that read these logs. Ask away and you will receive a wealth of info.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
First don't delete the log. Keep it going so you can watch your progress.

Second you pick your percentages based on your program. You want to vary them week to week. It's simple. You can do a heavy week and then a light week. So one week do 60% and use the sets reps scheme in the chart. The next week do 80. The next week do 70 and then do 90 the following. From time to time set new PR'S and recalculate the percentages.

Third no pm. Keep the questions in here to document the learning process. Others can chime in that way as well.

This is gold to me! I'm gonna lay the program out today, the one Go Away suggested, and start it tomorrow and get this thing rolling!!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yeah it took me a while to figure out that I should be switching it up after a while, I did the 5x5 program for a while; I actually really liked that program but I'll be switching things up every so often now; there are plenty of programs out there.
And this program I'm supposed to run for 14 weeks according to the guy who made it; after that I will definitely switch it up too something else

You can always go back to ones you like as change is how you keep the body guessing

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Monday:
8 mins on elliptical:

Back squat:
135x6
155x6x2
165x5x2

Hack squat machine:
180x6x3
230x3x2

Seated leg curl:
75x6
100x6x3

Leg extension:
85x6
100x6x3

Standing calf raise:
100x10x3

Calf-press on the leg press:
270x10x3

OK I got a little confused regarding the Prilepins chart… I don't know if I did the reps/sets right with my workout, I felt like I had a good work out though..

Workout time: Hour n 20 minutes;

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I was a little confused on the Prilepins chart; after watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMFeD1ziHAE
I feel like I got it now.. now I realized I screwed up my workout yesterday, I kind of knew at that point too but Ill fix it today. And I'll be using the 60% first week then, 70%, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic