Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Wednesday: Pull strength

*cardio for 8 minutes on elliptical*

Bent over two-arm long bar Rows:
75x3
85x4x3 even though I'm supposed to do 3 reps I did an extra cause the weight wasn't too heavy

Pull-ups
bodyweight (170) x3x4

straight-bar curl:
60x3x4

Barbell shrug:
185x3x4

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Good Job Rampage! You got some really good help on here!

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Shortly,Intensive and Hard..
Good job brother!!!!!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice work Rampage, how are you liking the new program?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
It looks like you're back to messing with lower weights again.
Why would you dismiss insight here to run with a bb.cxm program?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good point. Anyone positing a program in bb.com is suspect. They have column inches to fill and will fill it with anything

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011

Good point. Anyone positing a program in bb.com is suspect. They have column inches to fill and will fill it with anything

The insight I got here was good but I needed more information on how many reps I should hit.. I couldn't figure that out on my own. I guess I should've just asked.. I went with this program cause it had the reps laid out, and the exercises.

I'm aware of the light weights, just starting off light so I can steadily increase every week.

If I make no progress in a few weeks, I will boycott BB.coms programs

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The insight I got here was good but I needed more information on how many reps I should hit.. I couldn't figure that out on my own. I guess I should've just asked.. I went with this program cause it had the reps laid out, and the exercises.

I'm aware of the light weights, just starting off light so I can steadily increase every week.

If I make no progress in a few weeks, I will boycott BB.coms programs

A few weeks isn't enough time to know if it's good or bad. Rampage: tighten up my dude! All this effort with lame excuses...

You wanna get strong? Put the work in. Read books, ask questions, watch videos, lurk in people's logs, read interviews....

I'm only saying something because I've seen you bust your ass for a long time and your numbers look the same still. When are you gonna go hard as a muthafuxker and push your limits??!

If you keep benching 95 lbs you'll keep benching 95 lbs.

You had Bull ready to do your programming, I set out a decent plan, you have Brother Iron's program being logged weekly, the powerlifting section has tons of resources to set yourself up with a beast program...let's get you going in the right direction!

I have spreadsheets for days and books for almost anything you want. Holla at me my dude!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
A few weeks isn't enough time to know if it's good or bad. Rampage: tighten up my dude! All this effort with lame excuses...

You wanna get strong? Put the work in. Read books, ask questions, watch videos, lurk in people's logs, read interviews....

I'm only saying something because I've seen you bust your ass for a long time and your numbers look the same still. When are you gonna go hard as a muthafuxker and push your limits??!

If you keep benching 95 lbs you'll keep benching 95 lbs.

You had Bull ready to do your programming, I set out a decent plan, you have Brother Iron's program being logged weekly, the powerlifting section has tons of resources to set yourself up with a beast program...let's get you going in the right direction!

I have spreadsheets for days and books for almost anything you want. Holla at me my dude!

The layout you provided was great for the PLK; squat day, bench day, dead lift day, accessory day; how many reps should I be hitting for each exercise and do I start off lifting heavy? cause I can bench more then 95 lbs lol and when should the rest day be?

I'm abandoning this bb.com program right now. Going to the gym to hit my legs right now,

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The layout you provided was great for the PLK; squat day, bench day, dead lift day, accessory day; how many reps should I be hitting for each exercise and do I start off lifting heavy? cause I can bench more then 95 lbs lol and when should the rest day be?

I'm abandoning this bb.com program right now. Going to the gym to hit my legs right now,

Prilepins-Chart.png

Follow the chart for working sets... Welcome to the wonderful world of Prilepin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic