Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Pics: Why Don't You Post Them?

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
Speaking of ppl who have seen me lol did u get back from montreal alright DG?

yes Thankyou!! lol fuck.. me and my awesome abilities to pick the worst possible humans to date... oh well!! lol
(seriously thanks Nutty.. a few chick BB's gave me a ride home)

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I post pics every sso often just to show I make some improvements time to time and to show I'm not some fat slob on a keyboard talking shit. I don't claim to know a lot and I don't give advice on stuff I don't about, I'm still learning and figuring things out for myself it's a constant learning process

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
For me it's my job that keeps me from posting them and what's at stake with reference to that. Although there are some that I know in person and a few others I've shared pics of me with.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
ive met a few ppl from many msg boards over the years... i think everyone has thier own reasons for posting or not posting pics

i never have had an issue with posting pics.. i usually do.. but im also honest about what i do and i am who i say i am lol.. i think SOME ppl who dont post are in fact hiding behind an internet persona, or hiding from Da Man lol.. i think alo of ppl are insecure and not happy with where they are at, and i know personally, you have to have alot of mental strength to oput yourself "out" there like ive been tore apart ALOT over the years... snide comments, lack of support... the flip side of that is Ive gotten almoost ALL my support through posting pics and blogging.. if i ever think of cheating i think about ppl who follow my blogs or watch what im doing... it kinda keeps me accountable to more than just myself if ya kno w what i mean

I think you hit the nail on the head, a lot of people get into this sport because they dont like the way they look to themselves, many of the members would consider themselves a 'work in progress'.
I used to be more timid about posting my pictures for a number of reasons, but every now and again I like to post my pic.
When I was competing it was so people could get a good look at the way the diet was changing my body comp and for open honest criticism. It also helped me stay on track with my diet and focused on the show.
I think the more I competed and the more I became comfortable standing in front of 100's of people I didnt know just about nekid...it made me more comfortable about posting my pic in shorts and a tank top on a forum.
I also started this venture at 5'11 145 and here I stand 5'11 265 and have been 305. So if I can do it so can anyone.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I do post pics, I DGAF about people seeing me

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i dont post pics because everytime AJ post a pic... it looks like he has 2 big ROCKS in his underwear and i cannot compete with that

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
other than my avatar and some of those gallery pics i prefer videos. hell most of my avatar photos come off stillshots of videos i take :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic