Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pics: Why Don't You Post Them?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I post pics intermittently, when I feel like it. There are 3 or 4 people this board alone that know me personally and have seen me face to face. They would call me out in a second if I came on touting something that I was not and I would do the same. Bodybuilding is a journey and not a destination. Although I've been disappointed in where I am at times, I'm not ashamed of where I stand...ever.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Cause I'm Large balck-man named Shoney and I have an affro like buckWheat , people usualy run and hide when they see me.

Wata-melon shiken ! it's all good

carry on.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I post pics intermittently, when I feel like it. There are 3 or 4 people this board alone that know me personally and have seen me face to face. They would call me out in a second if I came on touting something that I was not and I would do the same. Bodybuilding is a journey and not a destination. Although I've been disappointed in where I am at times, I'm not ashamed of where I stand...ever.

Completely agree. That's kind of my point. There's nothing wrong with showing where you are on the journey, even if it's not where you want to be. I understand some people have valid reasons for never posting a pic. But for those who do, it gives them additional credibility in my book.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
I never listen to advice given by those with pics, or those with pics that look like shit.

The only one who's really tried to give me advice is ajdos, though. I saw his pics; I can tell he knows his shit, and I listen. Simple.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
HAHAHA, I have veins in my dick bigger than Ronald Dean Coleman's neck...

Riiiight...lmao.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I never listen to advice given by those with pics, or those with pics that look like shit.

The only one who's really tried to give me advice is ajdos, though. I saw his pics; I can tell he knows his shit, and I listen. Simple.
Do you mean without pics?

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
we've caught so many with fake pics throughout the years, that i just tend to listen to those that i've interacted with and known for many years on the boards.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I have posted pics as recent as this spring on my home board..I think they're still in my log...and have been involved in a most improved contest that required pics posted every 2 weeks for 3 months. BTW that would be a great contest to run here....

Back to the topic. Bottom line I post them in the context of a log before / after / or progress or when I feel like it.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
we've caught so many with fake pics throughout the years, that i just tend to listen to those that i've interacted with and known for many years on the boards.
That's a valid point 1500. Don't get me wrong, I've studied enough to know who knows their stuff on AAS and I don't need pics to back that up. Right is right no matter if the person puts in the gym time or not. But when it comes to someone telling me how to take my physique to the next level, I'm going to listen to someone who's shown that he has done it before someone who hasn't it. That's not to say that I don't learn from everyone who has something valid to say.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Some in the community have seen pictures and some in person, my information stands as solid and pictures will not prove that information one way or the other as I don't have the same goals or currently use every approach I use with my clients. All and all I don't really feel the need to post pics for the world to see, those who need to see have seen and those who want to see can come for a visit lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic