Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Panic attacks on trt

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Blood pressure is good. Started working out again after a long time two years ago. Got my test level checked around September of 22. Doc put me on Clovid until December then prescribed the T. I stopped the clovid but didn’t take the test yet. End of December I ruptured my bicep tendon. Got surgery in January. Was on nothing. Had no issues. Finally started the T. I’m about July and then slowly began having these issues ramp up. That’s my full history.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Like we mentioned, get your labs pulled and see where you are test/estrogen wise. Already mentioned, but TRT usually improves mood, not decreases it. Those reports you are reading about people having panic attacks from TRT, usually shouldn't be on it anyways. They are younger guys who have normal test levels in the 400-500 range, due to their POOR FUCKING LIFESTYLE CHOICES then go to a TRT clinic and get placed on TRT to improve their testosterone. However, they continue with their poor lifestyle choices and end up having panic attacks. You are getting advice on here from guys that have been using testosterone for 30-50 years.

Also, if you suffer from anxiety, stay away from the clen. I noticed you mentioned it. You asked about a non-stim preworkout then bring up clen...

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Like we mentioned, get your labs pulled and see where you are test/estrogen wise. Already mentioned, but TRT usually improves mood, not decreases it. Those reports you are reading about people having panic attacks from TRT, usually shouldn't be on it anyways. They are younger guys who have normal test levels in the 400-500 range, due to their POOR FUCKING LIFESTYLE CHOICES then go to a TRT clinic and get placed on TRT to improve their testosterone. However, they continue with their poor lifestyle choices and end up having panic attacks. You are getting advice on here from guys that have been using testosterone for 30-50 years.

Also, if you suffer from anxiety, stay away from the clen. I noticed you mentioned it. You asked about a non-stim preworkout then bring up clen...
Sounds good thank you I appreciate it

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Having a mineral deficiency like iron deficiency anemia can predispose people to hyperventilate and experience panic attacks at a higher rate than those without anemia.”

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Sorry here it is
Testosterone Gel - 400mg/gm
Apply 1 click(s) (0.25 gram) every AM and 1 click(s) (0.25 gram) every PM
Can you post a pic of the gel without any of your personal info. I have never come across a transdermal that strong @ 400mg per gram. unless you made it yourself which would still be hard.

How often do you exercise?

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Think I found the cause. I forgot to mention that I was taking mk677. Haven’t stopped a few weeks ago because I ran out but after checking when I purchased it first and started taking it . It seems like that is when it began and started ramping up. Hoping it’s not permanent and will start to go back to normal the longer I’m off that shit

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I think all of us want to see this Dr… lol.. I don’t think your Anxiety/panic attacks are related to testosterone. Test is the opposite , you’ll feel energized and happy. Taking DHEA might be the cause. Additionally, your estrogen can also be off too… or maybe to much DHT being converted. Lots of factors here to consider. You also mentioned a high stress job and ill family member. You have a perfect storm of stress and It looks like you’re looking for something else to blame than the obvious.

You’re also living on caffeine and probably getting horrible sleep. Start meditating and go see a psychologist.

What’s the brand name of Test you are taking? Also have you tried once a day?
This is what I was thinking! Topical test can convert more to dht. Especially if holding more bodyfat. I have suffered from panic attacks when I was younger. But never had any issues with testosterone supplementation. Even topical use. But dht derivatives do make me more irritable which could add to total stress. More likely your stress has been elevated for too long and you body is lettyyou know with these panic attacks. Try to get less stress in your life. Definitely cut out all stims like caffeine. Work on getting better sleep.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Think I found the cause. I forgot to mention that I was taking mk677. Haven’t stopped a few weeks ago because I ran out but after checking when I purchased it first and started taking it . It seems like that is when it began and started ramping up. Hoping it’s not permanent and will start to go back to normal the longer I’m off that shit
You mentioned sweating real bad. And now you mention the MK677. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s your blood sugar dropping. When I would use peptides like MK677 I would often get hypoglycemia where I would start sweating like crazy and getting all shaky. Which could cause a panic attack if you don’t know what’s going on. I’d be curious if you checked your blood sugar next time it happened. Could be a possibly.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Looking back at everything I’ve been an idiot for sure . I was taking the mk677 and doing an hour or two or cardio a day and only eating a total of maybe 2000 calories. Def didn’t know what I was doing. Should have research stuff more. Just trying to level out. I’ve had anxiety before but never anything. That caused panic attacks or fear of crowds or like claustrophobia.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Looking back at everything I’ve been an idiot for sure . I was taking the mk677 and doing an hour or two or cardio a day and only eating a total of maybe 2000 calories. Def didn’t know what I was doing. Should have research stuff more. Just trying to level out. I’ve had anxiety before but never anything. That caused panic attacks or fear of crowds or like claustrophobia.
I take a stepped approach at cutting and it works very, very well. Had my DEXA scan Friday and it came out at 7% BF and I still haven't added in any fat burners and only running 20 mg of test/10 mg primo a day. Just switched from primo to mast, so it will be 20 mg of test/20 mg of mast for a few weeks. I was around 15% at the beginning of January. I do not add in fat burners, a bunch of cardio and cut calories at the same time. It is a recipe for disaster. I pick one or the other. Usually, it is calorie deficit followed by fat burners then cardio. I want to spare as much muscle and have the least amount of sides as possible while cutting. Yes, calorie deficits even when not on anything if your training hard still has negative effects (sleep, anxiety, depression, etc...). Add in some fat burners or a bunch of drugs and you will compound the issue.

I will say this over and over again, if you cannot get to single digit bodyfat or grow muscle on TRT alone you need to re-evaluate what you are doing, because either your training, nutrition or recovery sucks ass (probably all three).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic